Reseed Hair Care Reviews

Read Reseed Hair Care Reviews

0207 7313344

info@reseedhair.com

Tell us how Reseed Hair Care made you happy
So far so good, bought on TJC channel for my husband, at 25% off I believe, a great deal, as I'm more worried about his shiny head than he is. He did use Propecia through Boots for a couple of years, which worked well, but wasn't worth the side effects, he was up 3 times a night to go to the loo. Receed definitely seems to have stopped the hairs on the pillow, and no side effects, so hopefully he will see some regrowth aswell. At that point I'll give Receed 5 stars.
Big fan of the Reseed supplements.
efficient product
I use the Solution for excess sabium, after having a free hair and scalp conceltation in my local pharmacy. The women solution has definitely lessened my oily scalp condition, though not completely gone, this means I can use a normal shampoo, which is so much better for my hair.
I use the Sabal Shampoo and Wheat Bran conditioner, really like the way my hair looks and feels.
Big fan of the Micro-Nutrients (though not the name), would be better though if it were only 1 rather than 2 daily, which is a pain.
I'm in Switzerland, and my only complaint is the shipping costs, there doesn't seem to be anyone here selling the product.
Long term user of Reseed from Jiangsu, China.
I use the shampoo, nice product.
A bit of a pain to have to use several product - holistically, as they put it, and not cheap, BUT they work for me, which I guess is the main point :)
Long time user, honestly the first 6 months I saw great imporvement, though I would say since that point it has stabalized rather than imporving further.
I've used the serum for a while now, and recently added the shampoo, smells nice.
The Reseed Shampoo does seem to something. But you need particularly deep pockets to receive the full effect.
When my hair was dry I did think it felt thicker, even after just a few washes.
The shampoo, plus and additional products in this range is a great buy if on offer, but don't think I would purchase again at this price ...£18... Great shampoo, nice smell, but expensive.
It is early days yet but my wife is already saying that the RESEED shampoo is making her hair feel fuller and healthier than it did before. She has tried other products but this seems to be better than others. Time will tell, but nice box and packaging.
My wife uses her normal conditioner post wash. Her hair did feel thicker and stronger after the treatment but she felt perhaps more time would tell.
I am satisfied with the product. I find the quantity for the serum too little. It would be nice to have a larger packing.
After using for about four months, my hair seems slightly thicker and, importantly, no sign of further loss.
good, not fast acting , so you need many treatments, but after that izt works
Reseed Hair Care is rated 4.68 based on 102 reviews