Resin Coat Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Resin Coat
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Resin Coat made you happy

"Terrible product even worse customer service. I purchased there heavy duty anti slip ramp paint (specified by there technical team )and had two painters working nights to get the areas painted before a restaurant opened the following afternoon. It stated 30m2 coverage we got about 4m2 on top of that the client wanted a slate grey what we got was more of a light grey with a tint of blue. I had to pay for the labour that evening plus the tin of paint that got applied even though we had to get another paint and re apply the following day. I did get a refund on the used products but Resincoat charged me for the return."
Are you Resin Coat? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Resin Coat receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I had trouble using Resincoat garage floor paint, despite following their instructions to the letter. The customer support staff either persisted in telling me that it was my own fault or ignoring my emails. Terrible customer service for what was an expensive product that did not perform in any way as advertised."
Resin Coat is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews