Resin Coat Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Resin Coat

How would you rate Resin Coat ?

"Terrible product even worse customer service. I purchased there heavy duty anti slip ramp paint (specified by there technical team )and had two painters working nights to get the areas painted before a restaurant opened the following afternoon. It stated 30m2 coverage we got about 4m2 on top of that the client wanted a slate grey what we got was more of a light grey with a tint of blue. I had to pay for the labour that evening plus the tin of paint that got applied even though we had to get another paint and re apply the following day. I did get a refund on the used products but Resincoat charged me for the return."
"I had trouble using Resincoat garage floor paint, despite following their instructions to the letter. The customer support staff either persisted in telling me that it was my own fault or ignoring my emails. Terrible customer service for what was an expensive product that did not perform in any way as advertised."
Resin Coat is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!