Resindrives.co.uk Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Resindrives.co.uk Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Resindrives.co.uk Ltd?

Tell us how Resindrives.co.uk Ltd made you happy

"Lovely product..but was missed sold because of the nature of my driveway/carpark, as we are commercial and just after a week of completion, as soon as first car came onto driveway, black tyre marks have been left I have taken photos and asked company about this and the guy on the telephone, said that we should never of been allowed to choose the colour that we had, as that was designed for walkways... I questioned why they are called resin drives and come round with a suitcase of different colours to choose between, they had 6 months to bring this order to our attention, but haven't.. I have written a review on trustpilot before but it seems to have disappeared !!! I will question trustpilot over this.... Resindrives have had numerous e-mails from me and telephone calls but they are burying their heads in the sand and not replying to me.. One guy offered to come and jet wash my drive... Farcical..."
Are you Resindrives.co.uk Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Resindrives.co.uk Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews