Richer Sounds - Brighton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Brighton

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Brighton?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

47 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
AJIT TOOR

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Brighton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
AJIT TOOR
"saw a speaker online called my local shop , in and out within 10 minutes ! they even paid for my parking !"
Rob Dodsworth
"Speedy delivery, ahead of suggested delivery date."
"Helpful staff enabled me to compare the two CD players I was interested in, they even told me which outlets had them in stock. I went, listened and purchased the one I preferred and ordered it on Friday 8th Dec at 5 pm but because they didn't have a brand new one in stock, it had to be delivered ( free of charge ) . It arrived at 11.40 A.M. on Mon 11th Dec. It had to be brand new to purchase their guarantee which was £16.85, lasts six years and if not used can be wholly refunded. You can also take the equipment in at any time whilst under guarantee to have a free service."
Jw Jcb080602@aol.com
"Very helpful on the phone,good price and ordering process"
Mr G Tsang
"Purchase TV from store - was offered a free taxi to take TV and myself home. Gave me a price match with other online store price. Very informative staff."
Juliet Eve
"Staff are very knowledgeable and always give very good advice on the options, according to your requirements."
Mr G Bosson
"Thoroughly adept technically along with excellent service makes the Hanley branch a sure fire winner"
Florent
"great product. fast shipping and good packaging and pricing."
Stephen Carr
"Impartial but informed advice. Excellent prices and great extended guarantees. My no 1 choice for TV and HiFi purchases"
Jan
"Very welcoming staff who talked to me as a valued customer - not just someone with money to spend. Good information and advice, the very best prices, and a genuinely friendly service. Not for the first time, Richer Sounds make shopping a very pleasurable experience! You know that you are buying from a privately owned company who care for their customers and staff - not just a bland corporate chain outlet... Many thanks Richer Sounds - it's always a pleasure!"
Mr Ben Skinner
"I recently purchased an LG OLED TV from Richer Sounds in Brighton, along with a Phillips sound bar. The assistance and advice provided in store was extremely helpful and they went above and beyond to deliver the purchases outside normal delivery hours. I am very pleased with the products and the level of service."
Jonathan Sherrard
"Compared to other high street retailers, buying at Richer Sounds is simply in a different league. Their staff are experts in their field and they are extremely helpful in demonstrating equipment. And importantly they do not do a hard sell."
Mr Jones
"Only company that allowed me to buy and pick up a large TV. The only issue I have is their email communication is dire! Which is sad as the rest of the setup seems very good."
Chris W
"I ordered a wireless speaker from Richer Sounds. It was a Cambridge Go speaker. The information on the Richer Sounds web-site was spot on, as usual. The process of ordering on line was simple and the communication about dispatch and delivery was faultless. No hesitation about buying on line again from Richer Sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"Knowledgeable and efficient, dealt with all questions quickly and all done with sense of humour which was good."
recommend to your friends yes
"Thanks Geoff for your stellar customer service! You made my day with the help you gave me. I work at a senior level in a customer facing environment and I have to say I have always had a top notch experience at Richer Sounds Brighton. Speakers, a CD player, amp and three TVs later I wouldn't go anywhere else! :)"
recommend to your friends yes
"5 stars don't do the guys justice,visited store at Brighton knowing which telly and amp to get but undecided on a speaker package.this was no problem as i was taken into their demo room and was shown what choices were available. I was blown away by their helpfulness and knowledge and never rushed through any explanation on equipment and then prices even though I could see they were really busy. Could not recomended the team highly enough and would not hesitate in contacting them for any advice as nothing seems too much trouble for them. Many thanx tim"
recommend to your friends yes
"I have been thinking of buying a Denon CD / Receiver for some time and saw one on the Richer Sounds website at a very competitive price. So I called into the Brighton shop and saw the model I wanted , but in silver . However I was offered the same model in black and I was very happy to purchase it. Andre. Was very efficient and helpful."
recommend to your friends yes
"very helpful ,knowlegable ,and friendly staff .Came away very happy with my purchase ."
recommend to your friends yes
"I always buy from Richer Sounds, best value and service in Brighton, I have never been disappointed with the service or any product I have purchased."
Richer Sounds - Brighton is rated 4.91 based on 48 reviews