Richer Sounds - Chester Reviews

07AM
7AM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Chester made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"Product I was looking for at reasonable price. Excellent speedy service from a very helpful advisor."
Are you Richer Sounds - Chester? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Chester receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"I actually work for another certain national retailer which sells car parts. Not Halfords, but close.. Anyway, I wish our company was run like Richer sounds. Seems to me whoever runs the company knows what he is doing and it's so simple it begs the question of why don't other retailers (including mine) go about business in this way??? You have the formula spot on! The right products, at the right prices with helpful and knowledgeable staff selling them. So many retailers treat customers like they are stupid! Double the price on an item for a few months to satisfy the law and then bring the price back down and make out it's a half price bargain! People are not that stupid and no wonder the high street is in many places dying. So well done to richer sounds for doing business the right way and giving great customer service every time."
"Very friendly!"
recommend to your friends yes
"I went to this store on a recommendation from my father in law to get my first turntable, honestly didn't know what I wanted but the staff there really helped me and provided me a good set of information and helped me pick which one was best suited to my needs."
recommend to your friends yes
"salesman was helpful and well informed ."
recommend to your friends yes
"TV easy to set up. Brilliant picture."
recommend to your friends yes
"I have previously used richer sounds. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. They are not pushy and let you take time to choose whilst answering any questions you might have. There prices are as good as any of the big company's like John Lewis and currys. I am always keen to support the local businesses and would always recommend richer sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"Helpful and knowledgeable staff, excellent price and guarantee, pretty much all 'boxes ticked'....Thanks."
recommend to your friends yes
"This is the 3rd purchase we have made at Richer Sounds. Every time we are met by a friendly helpful member of staff. They give good advise but are not pushy. Many thanks, we will be calling again."
recommend to your friends yes
"I found my buying experience very good. The staff are very experienced are have the knowledge of the products. They were very helpful, nothing was too much trouble."
Richer Sounds - Chester is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews