Richer Sounds - Glasgow Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Glasgow

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Glasgow?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Richer Sounds - Glasgow in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
recommend to your friends yes
"called ahead, as usual and reserved my product, stated I would be in later but forgot to look at the opening times. After a few mishaps that day I attended Glasgow store and found it closed and not to open for another hour!!!!!!£$% Called the store direct and the very helpful staff allowed me to buy my goods pre-opening times after being informed that the times changed a year ago, oops! Hope I am not getting the team in trouble for this but who cares, you really cannot find a better grade of staff anywhere, thank you and hope to buy again very soon. Del..............."
recommend to your friends yes
"A good sign is the shop is always busy and the sales team still take the time and effort to advise customers without being "pushy". I am now a regular customer and always look to Richer Sounds Glasgow before anywhere else."
recommend to your friends yes
"As always, the service is quick and polite but but never rushed. You always have the impression that it is you who matters, never a case of get rid of this one and onto the next, A rarity these days."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very helpful and very knowledgable. Even volunteered to pay for the cost of parking without my asking! Good product range. They only try to sell you what you need not what they want to sell you."
recommend to your friends yes
"I recently visited the glasgow to store to buy my latest toy, the service was great and the price was even better thanks to a recent VIP mailshot and a cheeky £10 voucher. I would recommend a visit."
recommend to your friends yes
"I wanted advice on upgrading from an old crt tv . Spoke to several of the staff over a few days , they were very patient in explaining things to me . My thanks to all the staff at Glasgow ."
recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent service once again. To begin with, line was busy, but using the call-back system I was contacted at home very quickly and was able to check stock availability for the TV I was interested in; this was put aside for me to collect later in the afternoon. To buy a quality branded product at an extremely competitive price and have a 5-year guarantee thrown in is really hard to beat! Would recommend strongly."
recommend to your friends yes
"Amazing prices , helpful staff and a good variety of stock."
recommend to your friends yes
"Friendly service, reserved goods for a couple of days, all in all an easy buy."
recommend to your friends yes
"As a complete novice when it comes to electronics the staff were excellent in the help and advice they gave me I would recommend richer sounds to everyone."
recommend to your friends yes
"Previously purchased 2 tv's which we were happy with the service provided so price checked before returning for a soundbar. Sale completed quickly and efficiently with best price matched."
recommend to your friends yes
"No pressure to buy, information on the product range and alternative possabilities confirmed they new their business. Great deal,good value."
recommend to your friends yes
"Called first thing in the morning to see if the store had the TV i was looking for in stock. Very pleasant and quickly confirmed they had it in stock and offered to reserve it for me until I came in to buy. Once I made it into the store the adviser was extremely helpful & friendly. He also gave me some advice regarding sound bars & 2.1 surround systems. Couldn't have been better! Great price & service Thanks."
recommend to your friends yes
"Having entered the store as a novice in the world of streaming media, the advice and attention I received from Simon was invaluable. Having assessed my requirements he proceeded to show and explain the options and suggest possibilities. A great experience and great deals - a happy first time Richer customer."
recommend to your friends yes
"Purchased Sonos Play 5. The sales person was able to match a better online price I had found for same the product. As usual, staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I will be back in the future when I need more Hi-Fi or Home Cinema equipment!"
recommend to your friends yes
"GOT A DENON AV RECEIVER AND TANNOY SPEAKERS AT WEB ADVERTISED PRICE. DELIVERED FOR FREE. EVERYTHING ARRIVED AS DESCRIBED. I WENT IN TO THE SHOP BEFOREHAND TO CHECK WHAT I WANTED WOULD BE COMPATIBLE. VERY GOOD SERVICE- EXPLANATION OF HOW TO HOOK EVERYTHING UP WAS CLEAR AND WENT TO PLAN WHEN THE GOODS ARRIVED."
recommend to your friends yes
"Simon was excellent answered my questions without making me feel like the techno moron I was. Highlighted plus and minuses of my options,and at no time did he seem to be pushing one option against another. The queues are testimony to richer sounds quality."
recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent reputation which has not been tarnished by this particular trip. The person who served me was friendly and helpful. The only thing that could improve the service is free delivery as it is awkward to park or get a taxi from the glasgow store."
recommend to your friends yes
"As above. Product lacks adequate explanations or troubleshooting"
recommend to your friends yes
"Bought a tv and bluray player today for the lowest price anywhere. (including the web.) Had my choice of tv confirmed as the best at that price point by the knowledgeable, enthusiastic and friendly salesman, who also took the time to steer me round to a more suitable bluray player for my needs. This was despite the shop being absolutely packed with post-Christmas bargain hunters. Also, when comparing prices on t'internet, check Richer Sounds last, as they will almost certainly be cheapest, especially if you factor in a five year guarantee. There's really no need to go anywhere else. All hail King Julian!!"
Richer Sounds - Glasgow is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews