Richer Sounds - London Bridge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - London Bridge
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - London Bridge made you happy

"Super service, very welcoming and helpful staff. First class technical advice and quick service. Our problem was solved in no time ! We definitely recommend this shop to all London Bridge visitors. Clemence and Felix from Paris"
Are you Richer Sounds - London Bridge? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - London Bridge receives. Reply Free
"Expert advice on a new television by Peter. Arrived within 24 hours. Beautiful bit of kit and then installed same day by Michael at MXGI. Michael was very efficient, friendly and even did the hovering. Just AMAZING!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Although the shop only had four customers the two being served monopolised the staff for a long time. Absolutely nothing Ticher Sounds could or can do about this - and the delay was acknowledged and apologised for in an exemplary manner. Well done, and I am also very happy with the advise given and my resulting purchase."
recommend to your friends yes
"By Russel's heavy handed use of the key board while serving me would suggest he may not a sensitive lover."
recommend to your friends yes
"Great work, product I wanted was cheaper and I was offered a free umbrella by Ben as it was raining. Would shop here again."
recommend to your friends yes
"Went into exchange a projector- manager was really helpful and helped get everything sorted really quickly. Well done!"
recommend to your friends yes
"I brought a digital TV recorder 4.years ago and it started to freeze and jump sections. I dug out my receipt and saw I'd purchased a 5 year super care policy. (Phew). Fantastic customer service when I took my old set back for repair- friendly, efficient and came away with a replacement unit and a new super care policy. Very happy with the outcome and even more so with the service. It's what keeps me coming back to Richer Sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"Usual good service with back up and advice when and if I need it, thanks"
Richer Sounds - London Bridge is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews