Richer Sounds - Sheffield Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Sheffield

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Sheffield ?

recommend to your friends yes
"Always a good sign when the shop and team are busy! John served me my headphones that I had reserved over the telephone, and then as we discussed other items I was interested in, he took us through to the demo room to explain in more detail. Needless to say, we will be back in a few weeks and we have booked a proper demo slot. Thanks for a good value purchase."
recommend to your friends yes
"Always a pleasure shopping (or simply browsing) at Richer Sounds - Sheffield, with polite, friendly and informed staff who are more than happy to advise but not push, great products and competitive, often bargain prices to boot! Yet another happy customer experience."
recommend to your friends yes
"The extensive choice could be confusing but not so with the helpful staff."
recommend to your friends yes
"Visitted my local branch in Sheffield knowing exactly what i wanted, a Samsung 42"TV. Fantastic price and included a 5yr gurantee. Excellent. Salesman was polite, efficient, friendly and no messing. I guess we were in and out of the branch within 5 mins. Job done. A word about the TV. Stunning. Simple to set up. Was working within a minute of powering it up. Personal adjustments to sound/picture were completed within another 5 mins. Easy. Wife very happy=me very happy. Well done guys!!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Needed a new TV for spare bedroom. Looked online and found reviews and best price at Richer Sounds, including 5 year guarantee, phoned up to check stock, reserved, and collected within 20 minutes. Faultless service as usual from excellent staff."
recommend to your friends yes
"All the staff made us feel welcome and that our business was important to them. Our questions were taken seriously even though we were asking for the most basic information we feel a six year old would know. We were treated with the utmost respect and thank you for making our Iearning experience so pleasant and good humoured."
recommend to your friends yes
"I used Richer Sounds in Sheffield two years ago and because of the efficient service I received then I automatically went to them again when I required a new TV for a different room. The staff in Sheffield are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and always give very good value for money in their prices. I have also received a 5 year guarantee on my new tv as I did two years ago which is also a great advantage. I would heartily recommend them to anyone particularly if you need help in choosing the right product and will most definitely go to Richer Sounds again. Thank you very much."
recommend to your friends yes
"The shop seems more like a family buisness and generates a no pressure feel.."
recommend to your friends yes
"Staff are friendly and approachable. Limited by small store however - disappointing that can't see/try much of the TV stock."
recommend to your friends yes
"staff are very knowledgeable and helpful in their service, no hard sell and no talking down to you......"
recommend to your friends yes
"I needed to exchange a faulty item that I bought just over 2 years ago along with a warranty for 5 years. It could not have been easier and it was all done with a smile. I got a brand new and updated machine with no cost. BRILLIANT!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Will certainly recommend, I will circulate on my staff notice board, how helpful these guys were. The television is fantastic and very easy to install, which surprised me totally, as I am not very technical. Many thanks"
recommend to your friends yes
"The shop was well laid out, the staff were very friendly and knew their stuff. The sales man even turned the sound down on the music so my wife could hear what he was saying. It was a refreshing change to be served by staff closer to my own age, without flannel and in language I could understand. The salesman was able to give us full information on the product purchased and it's competitor. An after sales problem was resolved within the hour. Many thanks."
recommend to your friends yes
"ok, phoned last week for a pair of budget Tibo Edge Mini Speakers,, was told out of stock with non available. so left a message on your facebook page, two days later a message back saying a pair will be delivered to the Sheffield branch for Thursday, Facebook guy phoned me thursday to tell me the speakers were waiting for me at Sheffield. BRILLIANT!!. I feel the guy i spoke to on the phone last week could have done better by getting me a pair without me leaving a message on facebook... However, visited Sheffield branch to collect and low and behold an ex work collegue of mine is now working there.. Paul(THE BEAR). Served me, he was professional and took my payment with no problems. Richer sounds you have made a good choice by taking The Bear on, he is a diamond.... The Tibo Edge Speakers are a really nice set of speakers, and a total bargain at under £20...."
Richer Sounds - Sheffield is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews