Richer Sounds - Solihull Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Solihull
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Solihull made you happy

"On the phone they were very helpful in helping me choose a new tv"
Are you Richer Sounds - Solihull? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Solihull receives. Reply Free
"The sales staff are always exceptionally helpful. They allow me to try out equipment at home, never complain or argue when there is a problem and go to extreme lengths to sort out technical problems. After a lip-sync issue with a new TV purchase they offered to send an engineer to my hose to help diagnose and resolve the problem. An exceptional level of service."
Range Of Products On Display
recommend to your friends no
"Had two open box units from RS Solihull which were both obviously faulty. Clearly the staff had made no effort to check them before re-selling them, the staff inc the manager said they were not checked and they didn't know whether they worked or not. Its a gamble. The units should have been sold as clearance or seconds at rock bottom price but were actually sold at close to the original RRP. Although I was refunded it was very inconvenient and very poor service given the store is rated well by Which magazine. Buyer Beware of open box units from RS."
recommend to your friends yes
"Impressed with the choice of TV's and the knowledge of the staff. They also listened to me requirements and advised me based on what I wanted rather than what they wanted to sell. The after sales service has been excellent too."
recommend to your friends yes
"I bought a Panasonic TV from the Solihull store. Four days after my purchase the price was reduced from £749 to £599. I contacted the store and with no quibble whatsoever they agreed to reconsider my deal and give me a refund to take into account the very recent price reduction. Top marks as far as I'm concerned. Also, all at the store were friendly and very helpful. They watched for traffic wardens and willingly helped load the television into the car in the rain. I recommend them fully. Following this experience, I will definitely look to Richer Sounds for future purchases as being a fair and above board supplier who looks after their customers during and more importantly, as far as I'm concerned, after the sale has been made."
recommend to your friends yes
"The helpfulness and knowledge displayed by the staff at the Solihull branch is second to none. They really can't do enough for you, they are not pushy in any way and are so approachable. I will certainly buy from them again and would highly recommend Richer Sounds"
Richer Sounds - Solihull is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews