Richer Sounds - Watford Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Watford

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Watford ?

recommend to your friends no
"I went to buy a Samsung TV from Richer Sounds in Watford. RS were selling it for £199 where John Lewis were selling for £189. RS website say they will match the price then beat it by £5 but the local manager at Watford would only match the price and not beat it saying that RS give a 6yr guarantee where John Lewis only do a 5yr guarantee. RS website states the guarantee has to be 'comparable' which I believe it is (i.e. similar, approximate) Shame on the RS Watford manager, you lost an easy sale and an on going customer for the want of £5 and not honouring your stated terms and conditions. I will not be back."
Dear Mr Armstrong,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit to our Watford store. I was sorry to hear how the team in store weren’t more helpful regarding a price beat, as I would have expected.

The last thing we would want to do is intentionally mislead any customer as we would have absolutely nothing to gain, other than customer dissatisfaction. There is clearly a weakness in our team however, therefore I will be carrying out some refresher training with the Watford manager and her colleagues.

I understand that my Customer Service Manager has now resolved the matter to your satisfaction although if it should help further my direct e-mail address is john.p.clayton@richersounds.com

Yours sincerely,

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds
recommend to your friends yes
"Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. What a contrast to some other stores."
recommend to your friends yes
"searched for a tv on amazon and was just about to hit the button for free next day delivery when i noticed that the price was matched by Richer sounds and they threw in a 5 year warranty at no extra charge. i went onto their website, enrolled as a vip member (free of charge) and rang my local store (Watford). the lady who answered checked the tv I wanted was in stock, reserved it for me and 1 hour later I was parked outside the shop and collecting the tv. as a vip member, not only did i get a free warranty but also a further £10 discount making it cheaper than I could get it any where else. in short I paid £339 for a Panasonic 42" LED t.v. including a 5 year warranty when in February I would had to have paid £549 with no warranty. Richer Sounds made the decision a no brainer for me and I'm sure they will for anyone else who deals with them."
recommend to your friends yes
"Rachel served me and answered all my questions about the TV. I think she was very knowledgeable and helpful. All together excellent."
recommend to your friends yes
"I deliberately came into the store to see the richer sounds team. I've been recommended them a few times now and had the opportunity to do so since I was needing my first TV for my first ever flat. I was very impressed by the attentive and not push staff - Staff who were also plenty in number and was never left looking for someone to serve me. They had stock of the TV I wanted and so was able to walk away from the store chuffed - the TV was offered to be carried to the carpark for me too, which was fine. Before I decided on the TV I was able to get a print out spec sheet to make sure it was the right one for me. Fantastic price, 5 year warranty - over the moon. Thanks Richer Sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"Chris answered all our questions with good knowledge. He was very friendly and I felt like he gave excellent customer service."
recommend to your friends yes
"Asked for TV to be put on one side, retrieval when I arrived was speedy, staff helpful and not pushy, plus they helped carry to car. Great. Great Cost as well."
recommend to your friends yes
"Never been disappointed with the Richer Sounds shop in Watford, the staff are very friendly and technically very well informed, and the prices are always competitive. C"
recommend to your friends yes
"We got in on Sat 16:55. I asked for a particular Sony TV model and he said that they were shut and I would have to go in the next day. I said I want to take the TV away on the now and will pay now. He said that they do not stock any 55in. TVs. I said that I want to pay now so that I can get delivery next week. He refused and said sorry we are closed. After pushing hard and telling him to speak to the manager, he reluctantly approached the manager. The Manager said she would take the money and also suggested that I could take the TV away as she had it in stock. The manager was extremely pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable, I took the TV away. I have to say I have never met any sales personable trying really hard to put customers off."
recommend to your friends yes
"cannot improve on what I have said above"
recommend to your friends yes
"great service on the phone from Heather in organizing my purchase , a very pleasant person."
Richer Sounds - Watford is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews