Richer Sounds - Watford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Watford

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Watford made you happy
Bought a Samsung qled from them from the clearance line, TV had a small scratch on screen about 2 inches long, TOTALLY invisible when TV powered on, and no idea spotted it with power off, knocked £400 off the price, got to shop to look at it, they connected it up, went thru TV channels (live) unlike Currys pc world whose staff have virtually no expertise , anyway the staff were ultra helpful, will DEFINITELY be buying from them again, no pressure to buy from them and really helpful.
Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. What a contrast to some other stores.
searched for a tv on amazon and was just about to hit the button for free next day delivery when i noticed that the price was matched by Richer sounds and they threw in a 5 year warranty at no extra charge. i went onto their website, enrolled as a vip member (free of charge) and rang my local store (Watford). the lady who answered checked the tv I wanted was in stock, reserved it for me and 1 hour later I was parked outside the shop and collecting the tv. as a vip member, not only did i get a free warranty but also a further £10 discount making it cheaper than I could get it any where else. in short I paid £339 for a Panasonic 42" LED t.v. including a 5 year warranty when in February I would had to have paid £549 with no warranty. Richer Sounds made the decision a no brainer for me and I'm sure they will for anyone else who deals with them.
Rachel served me and answered all my questions about the TV. I think she was very knowledgeable and helpful. All together excellent.
I deliberately came into the store to see the richer sounds team. I've been recommended them a few times now and had the opportunity to do so since I was needing my first TV for my first ever flat. I was very impressed by the attentive and not push staff - Staff who were also plenty in number and was never left looking for someone to serve me. They had stock of the TV I wanted and so was able to walk away from the store chuffed - the TV was offered to be carried to the carpark for me too, which was fine. Before I decided on the TV I was able to get a print out spec sheet to make sure it was the right one for me. Fantastic price, 5 year warranty - over the moon. Thanks Richer Sounds.
Chris answered all our questions with good knowledge. He was very friendly and I felt like he gave excellent customer service.
Never been disappointed with the Richer Sounds shop in Watford, the staff are very friendly and technically very well informed, and the prices are always competitive. C
cannot improve on what I have said above
great service on the phone from Heather in organizing my purchase , a very pleasant person.
Richer Sounds - Watford is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews