Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd Reviews

Read Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd Reviews

adrian@riddwood.co.uk

2A Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane,Berkshire

Tell us how Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The engineer that I dealt with at Riddwood - Jake Scott - was excellent. He was very personable, professional and efficient. I would definitely use this service in future should I need it again.
I was very pleased to deal with Riddwood Consulting Engineers on a recent project. They proved efficient and prompt in their dealing.
Very reliable and professional service, I will definitely use your services in the future.
I was very impressed with Riddwood consulting. I used them as we would like to take down a wall in the kitchen and from start to finish Jake was fantastic.

He was very helpful when we initially spoke on the phone. I was able to get an appointment the following week when Jake came out to my house. He took the time to explain everything to me and answer all of my questions. We had a builder booked in a couple of days later and Jake made sure I had all of the drawings and calculations in time for this which was fantastic.

I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend Riddwood and thank Jake for his excellent help :)
Dealt with a structural matter speedily and efficiently. Would recommend without hesitation
Excellent service
Very professional and friendly
And helpful
Would highly recommend and use again
Piers - has been attentive. Completed job way ahead of time expectation. Kept in touch.
Professional, quick turnaround of work and seemed to know their stuff. Would use again
Came on a quick request for structural calcs, good service, quick turnaround and very professional
great detail and very helpful nice detail drawings and easy to read
After much chasing we eventually got a report written by hand in pencil. We had to have this typed up afterwards and were unable to use it for anything more than in house discussions.
I was served at Riddwood consulting Engineers Ltd very professionally by Piers Byron-Moore, whose advice was most valuable to me. Piers has the expertise and knowledge about complex topics like neighbouring walls on the hill slopes and knew what needed to be done in my case for building extension next to it. I would recommend Riddwood Consulting Engineers to others.
Competent and professional throughout
Unfortunately we had a difficult experience with Riddwood. The surveyor appeared very efficient but it took literally months to get the full drawings and calculations completed eventually by a different engineer/surveyor who did not visit to check the original calculations. This was only after a considerable amount of chasing by our architects. We paid the bill in full on time and had little financial leverage to force completion. We did receive the plans etc eventually but the time delays were unsatisfactory and regrettably I would not be able to recomend their services to others as a result of my experience.
Insufficiently responsive and caused a material delay in our building project, plus an over-conservative approach to foundation design.
Fast efficient service would definitely use again
Excellent service
Very helpful and really good call to site service
I had a structural engineer round a year or so back to assess the feasibility of removing some supports in my loft. Was here for maybe 15 mins max of which 10 were drinking the cup of tea I provided. Agreed what I was hoping to achieve wasn’t going to be an option.

I was somewhat surpised to receive my invoice for 2 hours consulting and only managed to get this reduced to 1 hour after complaining. Didn’t leave Time with the greatest impression!
very good quick service
knowledgeable engineers
Engineers seem young graduates and inexperienced.

I asked several times about a key point in raising a fireplace lintel and addressing the corbal bricks. But it was not taken into account both on site and in follow up emails.

In the end my builder came up with the suggestion which was accepted.
Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 21 reviews