Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd Reviews

Read Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd Reviews

adrian@riddwood.co.uk

2A Millars Brook, Molly Millars Lane,Berkshire

Tell us how Riddwood Consulting Engineers Ltd made you happy
I was very pleased to deal with Riddwood Consulting Engineers on a recent project. They proved efficient and prompt in their dealing.
Very reliable and professional service, I will definitely use your services in the future.
I was very impressed with Riddwood consulting. I used them as we would like to take down a wall in the kitchen and from start to finish Jake was fantastic.

He was very helpful when we initially spoke on the phone. I was able to get an appointment the following week when Jake came out to my house. He took the time to explain everything to me and answer all of my questions. We had a builder booked in a couple of days later and Jake made sure I had all of the drawings and calculations in time for this which was fantastic.

I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend Riddwood and thank Jake for his excellent help :)
Dealt with a structural matter speedily and efficiently. Would recommend without hesitation
Excellent service
Very professional and friendly
And helpful
Would highly recommend and use again
Piers - has been attentive. Completed job way ahead of time expectation. Kept in touch.
Professional, quick turnaround of work and seemed to know their stuff. Would use again
Came on a quick request for structural calcs, good service, quick turnaround and very professional
great detail and very helpful nice detail drawings and easy to read
The engineer that I dealt with at Riddwood - Jake Scott - was excellent. He was very personable, professional and efficient. I would definitely use this service in future should I need it again.
I was served at Riddwood consulting Engineers Ltd very professionally by Piers Byron-Moore, whose advice was most valuable to me. Piers has the expertise and knowledge about complex topics like neighbouring walls on the hill slopes and knew what needed to be done in my case for building extension next to it. I would recommend Riddwood Consulting Engineers to others.
Competent and professional throughout
Fast efficient service would definitely use again
Excellent service
Very helpful and really good call to site service
very good quick service