Rideshare Tax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rideshare Tax
Read Rideshare Tax Reviews
Michael is very friendly and efficient
Very professional team
Did my tax return amendment and helped me waive my tax return of $2700 to $0. Very professional accountant Michael
Great communication, always reaches out first. Friendly bloke. Makes dealing with RideShare Tax easy.
Very good service. Prompt and addressed all my queries
5 stars just ain’t enough
Simple, easy and friendly
Super easy to use. Tax accountant is friendly and quick reply! Will recommend to other Uber friends.
I can highly recommend the services of the Rideshare Tax. I recently transferred my business to Rideshare Tax.Good value and very responsive service for personal tax return, thanks.
Super efficient, easy to use and great communication. Highly recommend using Rideshare Tax.
I have been with Rideshare Tax ever since I have been driving Uber, I cannot fault the app and the Customer Service is Excellent πŸ‘πŸ˜€
Efficient and friendly, return completed with a minimum of fuss, so happy with the results- thank you
Excellent service
Great service, always use them to do my GST and tax return.
Very professional and fast will absolutely only use rideshare for all my taxation needs and went above and beyond.. thankyou
Helpful tips. Friendly staff. Michael was professional.
Easy process of tax return, highly recommended Michael
These guys are great. Easy to communicate with and did a great job for me . Highly recommend
This service is beyond the best. Free app that lets you upload everything as you go that the accountants can access and view and verify everything is done correctly at BAS/tax time and submit it all in one go. This made life so much easier and stress free for me.
Easy lodgement and quick response made it worthwhile to use.
Rideshare Tax is rated 4.98 based on 58 reviews