RockAuto Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend RockAuto

Tell us how RockAuto made you happy

"FAILED FUEL PUMP CAUSES INJECTION PUMP TO FAIL. ROCKAUTO’S POLICIES WON’T ALLOW WARRANTY CREDIT AND WON’T COVER DAMAGE COSTS. GOODBYE ROCKAUTO On January 25, 2018 I bought a Rockauto lift pump for my 2001 RAM diesel. I replaced my existing lift pump even though it was working fine because I knew how important the lift pump was for protecting the injection pump. Slightly over one year later their lift pump failed, also taking out my injection pump. The lift pump had been professionally installed. The lift pump cost me $145 (and $130 for installation) but the rebuilt injection pump cost me over $2000. I contacted Rockauto, telling them that their part was responsible for the injection pump failure and they should pay for its repairs. I basically got a form email back telling me where to file a warranty claim on the lift pump. THEN, later, I found out that since it had been a year my only warranty option was for a replacement pump; no cash, no credit, no nada! I have bought four parts from Rockauto - and two of them have been defective (the other was a brake caliper). I was pretty grumpy after paying TWICE for the installation of the brake caliper but I am beyond angry at the huge costs to repair damage from their failed lift pump – which they will only replace, not giving credit. The most upsetting part of this, however, is the impersonal, unsympathetic way they responded to my situation! I see no reason to purchase anything from them again. Those shops that offer 24 month NAPA parts and labor warranties are looking very, very good!"
Are you RockAuto? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always a pleasure doing business with Rock Auto. Their website and easy canvas are so easy to use!"
RockAuto is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews