Rose cottage veterinary runcorn Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Rose cottage veterinary runcorn

How would you rate Rose cottage veterinary runcorn ?

"Wow. How on EARTH can this vet think that to take your little dog in and say “my dogs breath smells” Two minutes later- at the very most, the vet agrees he needs a teeth clean. I book the appointment (which actually took longer than the mouth check btw) and go to reception who tell me I have to pay £31.50 for that 2 minutes of the vets time. Not for any treatment in the future. JUST for that 2 minutes. That is £945 an hour!!!!!!!! Are you insane. I am furious. I adore my dog as does all pet owners. That is outrageous and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Obviously I have cancelled the appointment and will find a vet that not only loves animals but also does not rip people off. Truly disgusted. My dentist charged me less for a clean and a filling this week!!!!!"
Rose cottage veterinary runcorn is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews