Royal Nettoyage Reviews

info@royalnettoyage.com

100, boul. Hymus, local K

Click Here

Tell us how Royal Nettoyage made you happy

"What a disappointment! Company was aware that I wanted to have all walls/ceilings washed with their 'special degresser' (that cost me more)to remove as much of the nicotine as possible. I knew it wouldn't be 100%. Workmanship was unacceptable. Walls/ceilings were streaked, missed a lot and just 'swished' their dirty mop from their dirty water and dirty rag - had them rewash one ceiling which ended up much better, but wasn't willing to keep adding hours for them to keep redoing it or reminding them they missed this and that. The windows, I don't even want to go there. Most of the frames were not cleaned at all and window panes were streaked.....better off not having them washed. They were going out the door when I told them that they didn't finish. That added another 1/2 hour to continue cleaning patio door (which only parts were done). I gave up and couldn't wait for them to leave. I called company twice during that time.....they were closed which normally they stay open. I wanted someone of authority to come and see for themselves what kind of work was done......NOT done. They refused and refused to send another team to redo the work. I did get a SMALL compensation.....but had to pay for a terrible job."
Are you Royal Nettoyage ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Horrible company... I scheduled an appointment 2 times and both were cancelled by them... I needed their service and they did not even bother to call to re-schedule VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNRELIABLE I WILL MAKE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO WORK WITH THIS COMPANY, AWFUL SERVICE"
"Le nettoyage des conduits de ventilation n’est pas rassurant selon la méthode utilisée. Ils ont empoussiérés tout l’intérieur de notre condo. Ils n’ont pas arrêté nos unités de climatisation et en plus ils ont retirer nos filtres, sans les replacer. Très décevant!"
"Vraiment très déçue ! Je ne recommande pas cette entreprise pour le grand ménage."
"Très satisfait du service."
Royal Nettoyage is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews