www.royalanarkali.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.royalanarkali.com

Tell us how www.royalanarkali.com made you happy
Thank you so very much #ROYAL ANARKALI for this lehenga.

The material is so good and the embroidery works are so finishing, beautiful.

It's ditto as shown in the picture.

Much happy with the buy😇
Fraud company , Do not response to calls, mails --ordered Saree, defective saree received & later on NO response.
Cheating customer and false return promise online.
Royal anarkali customer care No 6291556794. Any time type problem solve product solve only
Dress is very good....i just loved it...thnx fr this lovely dress
Sarees online customer care number 07029299549
Royal anarkali customer service number 7029299549
Thank you so very much #ROYAL ANARKALI for this lehenga.
The material is so good and the embroidery works are so finishing, beautiful.
It's ditto as shown in the picture.
Much happy with the buy😇
Wrong colour, kurti was not stitched and palazzo quality is very poor and bad
The dress was not of my size, no ways to alter as well.. asked for refund... No response till date in any mode... Sent WhatsApp pics, made calls and explained, send email.... No response till now.... Looks like these are fraud. There is no way of return policy... They just have icon saying "easy returns" but doesn't work.... I'm very disappointed.... I actually have wedding coming this month... Till date no response....
Good product. With good looking
Received as expected
Really superb quality best material i have purchased many times really a salute to your quality.
Nice dress with beautiful design and also reached on time ,good service,i am happy😊
Definitely I am so happy to receive an order from royal anarkali.As I was so afraid of fake online shopping.but royalanarkali.com is definitely trustworthy for shopping.the materials are exactly like the picture shown in the site.i would recommend my friends too to buy from here.their commitment are really truthful.try once and believe it.
I AM FROM RUSSIA I brought 3 pis from royalanarkali.com And they were very good I got what I am expecting I am so happy I recommend this to my friends also they also purchase 2 suits I give 4 🌟 star to this business beacuse there mobile is not reachable after their timings but full active on WhatsApp 200% service in WhatsApp thats very good
thanks for all royalanarkali.com
This is Absolutely Fraud Don't Buy Anything From Here. Ordered One Dress Came in Very Bad quality. Also They are Not Receiving My Calls and They Had Blocked Me.
If there was a negative option I would have chosen that..don't fall for these frauds..They have worst quality and there's no support on return/refund.
Best clothing Service in Gujarat Surat India Campare to Other sellers in Market
They providing Manufacturing Prices On High Quality items
I am from South Africa
I brought 5 pis from royalanarkali
And they were very good
I got what I am expecting
I am so happy
I recommend this to my sister also
She also purchase 3 suits