RSGoldMine Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RSGoldMine

How would you rate RSGoldMine ?

""This site is awesome and great competitive prices, I have shopped around a lot and this is one of the few remaining that still take PayPal which is my preference. Recieving my gold has always been fast unless the chat is down. One thing I wish would change is the 3.9% fee for PayPal I know it hasn't always been that way and other sites have 2.9% fees or such as well but that one thing would be the biggest change I would love to see without them making the prices no longer competitive.""
"Bought over 1500M OSRS Gold from these guys never disappointed, usually received my order within 3-8 minutes. Huge + that they don't use F2P Combat lvl 3 accounts but instead high combat lvl P2P accounts which makes me feel alot safer!"
RSGoldMine is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews