RSGoldMine Reviews

of reviewers recommend RSGoldMine
Read RSGoldMine Reviews

support@rsgoldmine.com

Tell us how RSGoldMine made you happy
RSGM continues to make dealing with gold buying and selling the easiest in the biz, always a 125+ acc trades me in game, and I've never been banned on my main. Ernesto is the best-o. I will always use rsgoldmine for my buying AND selling needs.
The delivery went fine and quickly, but a couple weeks later my account was banned. No compensation of any kind even for a barrows status customer. Very unfortunate.
Good for buying but selling was fishy took over 24 hrs to finally see a transaction and then had to wait 21 days to finally receive money...don't sell unless looking to wait to receive
Always fast, and quick delivery. They take care of you here.
Couldn't verify my phone number. It only showed Panama country code. After talking with support for 30 minutes, who were absolutely great, they couldn't figure it out and had to refund me. Disappointed I couldn't get my gold over a very stupid system flaw. However, they refunded me and all is well.
they let me buy once then the second time were asking for to much personal info and then didnt want to refund me
Best gold site ever! I've sold my 198m to them and got paid!
Quick and efficient every time. No problems no bans, my go to source for osrs gold.
Super delighted with the service from this site. Super fast and reliable delivery. Absolutely no problems!
RSGoldMine 5 star review on 18th October 2022
Continously delaying payments, said within 2 hours, then another hour and then saying will be sent at some point today. Doesn't seem like I am ever going to get payed by this site, first time ever having such issue.
Customer service was great. Very helpful and friendly staff. Delivery was quick and problem free. And the wheel of fortune is a great bonus.
very fast and professional. buy off them all the time!
Just got 812M with ease, felt safe. I wish account was higher level.
great service, fast and easy
Amazing service, very fast, very responsive and extremely professional. Liam was amazing!
great service always fast and friendly
Very efficient and simple to use, they also take PayPal!! Bonus!!
horrid customer support for returning customers want you to just jump through hoops sending any and all personal information they can get their hands on however irrelevant it is to the sale do not trust and dont give them any personal info if you care about your personal security!
100% legit and fast!
The prices were great!. delivery was always fast!. I've ordered gold like 20 times all were around 20-30 dollars. My only problem is that after you hit around mithril in the loyalty program, the website asks for you to post a picture of your passport/license for their "get to know you" program. I however have not been asked that in any website and did not feel safe adding any more of my info.
RSGoldMine is rated 4.9 based on 2,795 reviews