RugDepot Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RugDepot

Tell us how RugDepot made you happy

"We had an oriental rug, not expensive but nice. Over the years our pets have consumed the end fringe and rounded one of the corners. After talking to Meg, we elected to remove the tattered fringe and bind the edges. The result was like a new rug. We are thrilled at the incredible results. Rug Depot will be included in any future carpet decisions."
"I recently bought a 4x6 wool rug to match one that we already had and although it was not in stock at the time of purchase, Jeanie did all she could to be sure we had it before the holidays. She was easy to work with, communication was excellent and they followed through to be sure we had our rug as soon as was possible. I highly recommend purchasing from Rug Depot for both price and customer service!"
"I received my stair treads quickly. Thank you. I purchased the treads as a safety measure for my wife who thought the steps were too slippery. And safety is good, but I prefer to think of the treads as Art on the stairs. Thank you for everything"
RugDepot is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access