Saletoyou.com Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend Saletoyou.com

Tell us how Saletoyou.com made you happy

"I ordered 3 pairs of Sneakers for my Children on November 30th it’s now February 11th and I haven’t received anything I’ve emailed the company several times to get no Response it’s like they just took my children’s money and disappeared..Customer service sucks..at this point I just want my money back or I’m talking the company to court!"
Are you Saletoyou.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Saletoyou is a big scam. The item I ordered was different from the one I got on the email confirmation. And when I wanted to change it they answered me for the first time then started ignoring my emails. I told them that I wanted to cancel my order and now I'm still waiting for a refund that I'm sure will never get because it's been like a month that I asked for it. BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE! IT'S A SCAM!"
"A very bad bad experience ordering a phone and getting duped by being sent a fake headset under to make maters worse you claim and they send a fake tracking number with a fake website to track then after sometime you package is lost."
"Avery bad experience interms of delivery for a phone and you get a bogus headset and if you followup you get an email with a fake web and a fake tracking number. Pathetic I would say to take advantage."
"Ordered a phone in October and now it's February and still have not received it"
"Site arnaque. J'ai commandé un smartphone et reçu des écouteurs à trois sous. Après réclamation PayPal, je ne suis toujours pas rembourse et maintenant le nouvel envoie a été perdu. Vraiment à éviter."
"C'est un site d'arnaques ; si vous commandez un smartphone vous recevrez,au mieux, des écouteurs sinon vous aurez un numéro de suivi bidon sur ems.express."
"This is a classic example of duping people by sending earphones in the name of mobiles, we knew that STU guys aren't capable of sending us any kind of mobiles. STU cheated us by sending a cheap earphone cable in the name of iOutdoorX mobile (Order #OK27302) which we had paid a hefty amount of $80(₹5940/-). We're also filing a cyber crime case against STU as well as writing a review on social media."
"They were very responsive to emails and professional"
Saletoyou.com is rated 1.89 based on 9 reviews