Saletoyou.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saletoyou.com

Tell us how Saletoyou.com made you happy
I order a jacket from this web site on Black Friday of last year 2019. Here it is July 1st 2020 and still haven't received anything. I want my refund back or send me my jacket I purchased online.
I want my refund back from this company. I ordered a jacket for my son on black Friday . Here it is April 2019 and still haven't received anything.
Commande jamais envoyé . Le paiement lui a bien été encaissé par saletoyou . Si quelqu'un a une commande à faire je lui recommande de pas l'effectuer via saletoyou . ( Spécialisé dans le vol des clients )
Saletoyou est un site voleurs . Il honore pas les commandes . Ils sont aidé par PayPal qui eux même ne prend pas en compte les demandes de remboursements . Pour les futurs acheteurs aller ailleurs .
i ordered 2 phones but only got a stuppid headset they sended them out twice but i never got them
Bad survive never did get my product they sent it out twice
I would never buy agajn from them I believe there scsmmers won't even reply to emails
I ordered 3 pairs of Sneakers for my Children on November 30th it’s now February 11th and I haven’t received anything I’ve emailed the company several times to get no Response it’s like they just took my children’s money and disappeared..Customer service sucks..at this point I just want my money back or I’m talking the company to court!
Saletoyou is a big scam. The item I ordered was different from the one I got on the email confirmation. And when I wanted to change it they answered me for the first time then started ignoring my emails. I told them that I wanted to cancel my order and now I'm still waiting for a refund that I'm sure will never get because it's been like a month that I asked for it. BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE! IT'S A SCAM!
Avery bad experience interms of delivery for a phone and you get a bogus headset and if you followup you get an email with a fake web and a fake tracking number. Pathetic I would say to take advantage.
Ordered a phone in October and now it's February and still have not received it
Site arnaque. J'ai commandé un smartphone et reçu des écouteurs à trois sous. Après réclamation PayPal, je ne suis toujours pas rembourse et maintenant le nouvel envoie a été perdu. Vraiment à éviter.
C'est un site d'arnaques ; si vous commandez un smartphone vous recevrez,au mieux, des écouteurs
sinon vous aurez un numéro de suivi bidon sur ems.express.
This is a classic example of duping people by sending earphones in the name of mobiles, we knew that STU guys aren't capable of sending us any kind of mobiles. STU cheated us by sending a cheap earphone cable in the name of iOutdoorX mobile (Order #OK27302) which we had paid a hefty amount of $80(₹5940/-).
We're also filing a cyber crime case against STU as well as writing a review on social media.
Saletoyou.com is rated 1.53 based on 15 reviews