Samsung Reviews

C-

Delivery - Average

59.75%
Industry Average
There is practically no number or web that you can contact for delivery and installation service.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
I look on Samsungs website to see that my TV is now out of stock! After asking the Twitter page what was going to happen now, they then told me that replacement stock has a different allocation to the website stock & that the courier would be in touch shortly if not already to arrange delivery of my replacement TV.
posted 3 weeks ago - Jayb23
I ordered a fridge that couldn't be delivered through the door because it was too wide, we knew this in advance but we couldn't choose a delivery option to take the doors off so assumed the delivery service would do this as it is a very common problem for the model.
posted 3 weeks ago - Chris
The contracted delivery company, out of Chattanooga TN, asked if Aug 24th, between 9am and 1pm, would be a good time.
posted 4 weeks ago - Stephen Jeronymo
Horrible Hard to contact at all Said delivery sept3-8 when I bought it Then sent email said delivery sept 3 Then I get text about service for fridge Turns out it’s the company that will deliver it.
posted 1 month ago - Angry Never Again Customer
Samsung deserves negative rating 0 stars for delivery. We ordered washer and dryer a month back the day of delivery they said can’t deliver in next 2 weeks. Worst experience.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I ordered a washing machine on 02/08/22 they said the delivery is going to be on 16/08/22,i've booked a day off from work, i took the old washing machine out and on the delivery day they emailed me saying that is going to be delayed, the new delivery date is 30/08/22, so i've waited with no washing machine until 30/08, i've booked another day off from work and instead of a washing machine i received an email telling me that is going to be a delay, new delivery date 13/09/22.
posted 1 month ago - Valentin Ionut Giubelan
On that day mine said the 26th for delivery still, no changes.
posted 1 month ago - Travis
They dropped the item at your garage and don't help you install, and the installation team came and told me the previous team didn't leave the component to install!!! The only advice I'll give is, if Samsung delivery does not satisfy you at the first attempt, just refuse the delivery and return the item, You will feel peaceful.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
The customer service guy couldn't answer anything other than telling me they shouldn't wait until the last minute to notify me of delayed shipping but I should receive a new delivery date in 3 days but he has no clue when I'll get my phone.