Samsung Reviews

Samsung have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

15% of reviewers recommend Samsung

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Samsung ?

"Unbelievably bad customer support from the UK Samsung online store! I wanted to buy Galaxy S4 and they advertised promotional offer which was not applied correctly checkout. One week and 20 conversations they told me to wait for a call. Then they just changed the offer and even didn't bother to call me. Terrible. Really I like their products but this attitude will push me to buy Apple products next time because I am not buying only the product but the support should come at the price."
"yo yo yo yo yoyo"
"Not fit for purpose Ecobubble 8kg washing machine. Do not buy as there is a fault, fitted with malfunctioning PCB which is very expensive to replace. Samsung will try to wriggle out of warranty despite the machine being 3years old warranty is 5 years. Agreed finally to repair free of charge if sent proof of purchase. This has been sent 3 times now and no response."
"I bought a samsung washing machine and it is not fit for purpose! Customer service is appalling! Diminishing all responsibility of course it must be something I am doing wrong!"
"I got an argue with Samsung about their warranties. When you buy new Samsung fridge/freezer they do not send you any information with manual (leaflet to register online to extend their warranty). They do not send even any info with manual about exact timing of warranty. Searching their website, I realized that Samsung provide standard warranty for 2 years for fridge/freezer. But now they have promotion to extend their warranty for another 3 years. Basically you get 5 years of warranty. There is a big if - They give only 90 days from invoice date to register for extended warranty but do not inform their costumers about that buyers they can extend this warranty. Basically this is lack of information from Samsung and misunderstanding of costumer services After chatting with Samsung customer support, they said it is retailer responsibility to deliver information about warranty. I argued with them, pointed that Samsung responsible for their warranties and to get an extended warranty I have to register on Samsung website and not on retailer website. It was promotion from Samsung and not from retailer. So, they had nothing to say me on that. When I asked them why Samsung did not send me any information about extended warranties they said that do not send any. I asked them how I can to know about their changes about warranties, they said that I have to check their website for changes. So, Samsung think their website works as online social media like Fac...ook and people just visiting their website without any reason many times in a day. It is simple misunderstanding costumer services. Basically, Samsung buyers must help themselves after buying Samsung items. So, as a result I did not get adequate answers on my questions. Samsung could not help me. I have other brands appliances in my property and they send information about warranties and how to extend to one more year this warranties by registering. Why Samsung could not do so is a big issue for me. Very disappointed and made a note about Samsung experience. Next time choosing electrical items I will be more accurate with choosing brand."
"Manchester Market Street. I went in to the Manchester Market Street branch with a query about why my phone won't transfer files between laptop and phone. Rather than showing me how, the rep Trev said we will do a software upgrade. He himself did a back up of my phone after telling him I hadn't done it for a month. He lost all my photos and videos AND 200 songs. The store denied any liability and said it's my responsibility to back the phone up. Complete idiots!!! If you take that responsibility from the customer, how can it be their fault? You should have handed the phone back and made it clear it was my responsibility."
"https://youtu.be/QGGhmKknKXo Google..youtube Samsung ecobubble do not buy... you will see an ecobubble with a corroded drum dismantled.. DO NOT BUY! Ecobbuble 5 year Warranty!!!washing machine. 4 years old. Drum has corroded which is a known manufacturing fault and now failed. £600 to repair! SAMSUNG are horrendous to deal with. Customer service manager Phil hung up on me then put in note he called me back but phone engaged!!! IMPOSSIBLE as I have call waiting and voicemail off due to my job. Call centres are based in the Philippines and where the same hanging up...leave a note...lie when Virgin media and T-Moblie had call centeres based in Philippines. I have called 12 times to have a manager call me back but nothing. I am appalled and will now be buying a BOSCH washing machine to replace the Samsung ecobubble that also clothes smelly... was told put some viniger in the drum!!! For a customer service manager to be able to lie on the notes and get away with it means that Samsung are out of touch with what is going on within call centres. As a former call center worker its easy to blag an easy day at work if you have no pride in your work and this is what has happened. My battle with Samsung will continue under the Sales of Goods Act they are responsible for up to 6 years for the product especially if its failed due to the wrong metal being used for the drum. Galvanised steel mixed with detergent causes osmosis which corrodes the metal. I remember this from school being interested in sciences and engineering. The designer engineers have made a schoolboy error. Bosch is the way forward after testing the customer service before i purchased. Couldn't be more helpful choosing a replacement machine.. Rita the lady I spoke to told me she had her machine for 10 years and still going strong.. I have other Samsung products but will not be using Samsung to replace them when the time comes."
"Samsung agreed to repair the phone under warranty. Ben and Nick from Samsung Chester managed to get a full rebuild of the handset. Overall quick service, with the repair process taking no longer than 48hrs. Very impressed :) First samsung handset ive ever owned, and wont be using any other brand with customer service and support like Samsung :)"
"Utterly horrific service. 2 months trying to get a replacement wireless charger and they keep passing me from department to department. They question you who passed you through to them as if you are some sort of criminal. I would have been happy to wait for a repair, however they are now refusing to respond to my emails. As I run an eCommerce myself that prides itself on great customer service, I can use this business model as an example of exactly the type of business not to become. I have bought 2 samsung tvs, a whole host of smartphones from them over the years. Reference # 2122446540 Never again will I be buying Samsung."
"Best service all nice people's working there batter then Oxford street and they can do everything . Good job guys"
"Alicia and Bryan in the Samsung Support Centre in Surrey Quays were absolutely fantastic, super knowledgeable, very friendly and understanding! The engineers in house sorted out my broken Samsung Edge in a matter of hours. Would totally recommend!"
"Molly in the Glasgow help centre quickly had my phone checked and reset successfully. She was very helpful and efficient and I was really impressed with her customer service. Thanks again Molly"
"good prices"
"I have been without a washer and dryer for 3 months!! This is the second pair of Samsung washer and dryer in 6 month. They first set flooded. The second set is just all screwed up. I call customer service every morning and spend about 4 hours on the phone. At this point I’m just sick to my stomach over this! I sent $1,000 on each the washer and dryer. $2,000 total for a washer and dryer. The washer keeps thinking it takes a whole day to wash, and the dryer refuses to dry anything! My clothes smell like mildew. Do not purchase Samsung anything! The service guys told me everyone is better off buying older appliances because they work better. Praying for a miracle!"
"Had a Samsung Phone that was overheating to the point of burning my hand and not being able to use it. I contacted them and sent it off to a service centre. When I called to get my report the guy on the phone was rude! Never have I ever been spoken to by a customer service agent like that! I was told the engineers could find no sign of overheating, yet(!) it would cost £330 to fix the phone as it wasn't covered under warranty. when I asked what they were fixing for £330, they said it was the battery, the screen and the sim tray. I asked why that was needed if there was no sign of overheating and the guy simply did not know. Then, when I said I wanted to complain, he told me to go to the website and do it there! When he asked if I wanted the phone fixed I told him to send it back unrepaired and then he hung up on me! Ridiculous. Terrible Customer Service. Terrible Service Centre. I honestly can't believe they're allowed to treat customers that way."
"I bought my phone from them All nice and good"
"Customer Service was excellent under Ross Dixon direction. My phone got picked up on the Monday and returned by the Thursday. Excellent"
"I called customer support as to why my watch won't connect to my phone, I was hung up on.. was not given a resolution to my problem. POOR POOR customer support. Very sad, as I have gotten many friends and family to switch to Samsung."
"I recently bought a Samsung s9 plus online directly from Samsung. After 10 days I reported a fault through their email system online. They advised me to carry out a number of things to the phone to see if it helped. It didn't so after emails unanswered I firstly took the phone to a Samsung shop in Manchester who tested the phone. Baring in mind this is a 70 mile round trip for me. The shop staff where great but said they were a different franchise to the online samsung. After doing the checks they said it was a microphone fault. So I rang the number on their website. I spoke to the technician who said it was a software issue and one they were working on to be fixed but had no date when that would be. I was struggling to use the s9 plus phone as conversations were cutting out so I said the phone wasn't fit for purpose. He gave me another number for a refund. They refused to give me a refund at first because I had the phone over 28 days even though I had reported this fault after 10 days I received it. They said as I had reported to the technician and not the shop it was a mute subject about receiving a refund. I told them I used the email on their website and if they sent it to different departments it wasn't my fault. After numerous conversations and arguments they agreed to refund. I couldn't even understand what they were saying most of the time even though they were friendly. Samsung DO NOT abide by the UK consumer act so it became very difficult. They wanted to take the phone apart after I sent it to them to fix it. I refused as it was a brand new phone which was £900 over 24 months. They refused to send a replacement. Eventually some 6 week later they finally agreed the refund. It was returned immediately as per their instructions and was told that the refund would be given 5 working days after they receive the phone in their warehouse and had been checked for damage. I've now waited almost 2 weeks after I sent the phone back with no refund received. Although yesterday I received an email to say they were delivering another phone to me.???This morning I rang them to ask why I was being sent another phone. They asked me to refuse the parcel on delivery which I did. Now they are again refusing to give me a refund even though they have had my phone for 2 weeks because this new phone which I havent even had has to be received and checked in the warehouse again. Its disgusting. Everyone in the UK needs to be made aware of what Samsung are doing. Apparently we have no rights because it was bought online. I am making a stand to never buy another Samsung product EVER."
"I went the sam sung shop in Surrey and met petal and Bryan I'm say sorry if I have spelt your names wrong I would just like to there customer service was fantastic and there help and advice was great to you couldn't wish to meet two nicer people then them so thank you to very much"
Samsung is rated 1.65 based on 386 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!