Samsung Reviews

Read Samsung Reviews

01932 455 000

info@samsung.com

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Tell us how Samsung made you happy
I bought the Galaxy A32 5G phone in September, never worked right from day one. WiFi connections always dropped, the screen didn't wake up on notifications and music streaming app will not show in the status bar although they're playing in the background. After several calls to Samsung technical support and remoting into the phone still couldn't fix it, they asked to take it to UbreakIfix to have it diagnosed since there's no Samsung store near me. The diagnosis showed a bad motherboard. Called Samsung back and they opened a repair ticket and asked me to send the phone to them for repair. 5 days later they send me the phone back with a letter stating that no problems were found with phone and they just updated the software. I put the SIM card in and it wouldn't even detect the card, called Samsung back they issued another ticket to send it back in. About 5 days later I receive a call from service center telling that the phone has a bad motherboard and it it's going to cast me over $200 to repair. I said this is a brand new phone and should be under warranty. He transferred me back to their customer service to sort it out. I demanded to speak with a manager, I was told it was escalated and someone will call me back later that day. I waited 2 day and did not receive any call, so I called back and was able to get to a manage. After expressing my frustration and disappointment with the phone and service he opened another ticket for a refund and asked me for the receipt which I sent to him while on the phone so he can expedite the process. He indicated that it will take couple of days to process. A week passes by without hearing anything, so I called back and again was bounced back and forth through a few people and no one seemed to know what to do. The last person I got to said that it looks like ticket was opened for an exchange and not a refund but not quite sure and they're going to escalate it so someone will call me back. And still waiting. Unreal...
I am very upset over the warranty service provided by Samsung. My dishwashers is less than a year old and is leaking. It is under warranty so their repair service came out…Service Quick…besides the repairmen being unfriendly and no help it wasn’t even attempted to diagnose. Said it had to be uninstalled and since one…I repeat one side mount screew was stripped he couldn’t take it out…said I had to call the installers uninstall because of that one screw and then they would come back out to diagnose…SERIOUSLY HE COULDN'T FOOL WITH ONE STRIPPED SCREW. He also didn’t bother to take off the bottom plate and at least look with it running….nope…packed up and left. If we had the tools I am sure my husband could…difficult yes, but really!!!! So now we have to call the installer out who by the way is the plumber that did our entire house and who already came out and checked hoses when it first leaked. So one visit is now 3!
The battery started swelling on my Galaxy 8. The only thing they offer is to send it back for repair so I will not have phone for at least 2 weeks, if they can repair it. I am so afraid it will explode at any time. Should have just offered a credit for a new phone. I have many samsung products, but no more. I will go with an IPhone from now on. They have lost a customer.
The customer services of Samsung is a disgrace. You call, their system take you through endless steps and when you finally speak to someone, if you can understand what the person is saying, you are asked many technical questions about the fault that your washing machine (for me) is experiencing. Then you realise that the guy does not know anything about the things he asks for, and you are directed to the engineers' department. The phone rings and rings and nobody answers. To day I waited 20min before hanging up because tgere was no answer. 2 days ago 30min. It is my 4th attempt. Very polite and totaly inefficient would define the Samsung Customer services. My guarantee has another 2 yrs 1/2 ... will they send someone to repair my washing machine before it expires? This is the last machine I bought from Sansung.
I am a long time Samsung product user from the watches, tablets, phones and TVs. I purchased a new Samsung Watch 4 from Samsung in October and for the last several weeks the phone has been discharging quickly (like in 6 hours). So I resorted to charging it multiple times a day. I called Samsung yesterday and they can't determine the cause, so now I need to ship it to them for repair.............. Instead of saying the watch is a problem let me send you a new on, I am sending it in for repair. Now I will not have a watch for the net several weeks. Maybe it is the new product as I never had this issue with my last watch that I traded for this one. What a crock of sh*t. This is truly making me think about my future choices if this is how they response to a long-term multiple product user.
We purchased a dishwasher from Lowes in Jan 2021. It started make a loud noise when we turned it on. The machine was poorly made and we should have the reviews. calling for service is a pain. Online chats, bots and texts were really a waste of time. We have Kitchenaid, GE, Viking and Whirlpool in our properties. Their service is way better. Don't think I want to deal with Samsung again.
Purchased a 65 inch Samsung TV in February and in August half the screen went dark . Contacted Samsung and they sent out a repair person 3 x’s to my house and could not fix the TV . I purchased the TV through an electronic home installer and because I don’t have the receipt from the actual Best Buy store where it was bought Samsung won’t honor the warranty . I have spent hours dealing with customer service people and no one has a solution . It was a $1,200 TV and they just don’t care . Steer clear of Samsung
I ordered a product in the BlackFriday sale. I then received an email telling me I'd asked for a refund and that I wanted to return it. I did not want to return it. This is a con!
Placed an order on the 19th November only to be told it’s a 14 day wait. Take the day off work as it was an expensive purchase I did not want to go missing. Get a text the day of delivery saying to wait another 16 days by which time I will already be abroad. No help at all from customer service and nobody seems to be able to get the products to arrive ASAP so I can take it with on holiday. Very disappointed. Also don’t outsource calls to Asia, have UK calls dealt with by people in the UK who might be able to solve your issues. Send me products from amazon just get me what I ordered.
12 YEARS CUSTOMER OF SAMSUNG! I WAS a die hard samsung fan until today over the last 12 years I've spent 11000$ on product between phones and TVs from samsung I recently bought the s21 phone from samsung it took 6 weeks for the phone to come in which wasnt a huge deal but 3 weeks after getting my phone it stopped working altogether so I sent it out for repairs another 3 week wait so I decided to contact Samsung about my problem I was then told they couldn't help me after they gave me the run around for 1 and a half hours Samsung need to be taken down a notch
very disapointed with samsang service.
Appalling repair service in Cabot circus today, bordering on criminal. Went in for a screen replacement, was told port was corroded, and it was compulsory to have it fixed for an additional £50, if I wanted screen replaced. Didn't even know I had a port issue. Phone has never been anywhere near water. Imagine whatever coating on the port rubbed off with repeated charger use. Final straw was being told it would take 5 days to complete Walked out at that point. Fed up with samsung, phone was in a samsung own folio case, fell off arm of chair and screen cracked. That was hard to stomach..
Very Dissapointed with samsung product and services
So, in my household we have purchased and used 16 samsung products from TVs to cell phones and everything in between. Recently I had a problem with my 65 inch Samsung television. It was under warranty so I called to get it fixed. The first person I spoke to said she couldn't authorize the repair because she said it was not covered due to user abuse(they are saying that I broke it). This is not accurate. My TV has no physical damage to it. Her supervisor said the same thing and then the final person I spoke to wen't even so far as to be rude to me on the phone. As loyal a customer as I have been and never caused any stink at all, I expected to be at least treated with respect and not be told to "piss off" basically. if this is how I am going to be treated, I am never going to buy a samsung product again. This isn't the first problem I've had either. I ordered a brand new refrigerator in 2020 in Febuary. When the delivery guys broght in to my home they damaged both the fridge and my door frame. Now I understand these things happen and the store I bought it from got me a new fridge but didn't get it to me until june. they gave me a generous discount to make it right and to pay for the damage to my house. That was done by the retailer, not samsung. For samsung to treat me this way is insulting. I will never buy another samsung product again. Hamid K.
I get Worst service by Samsung service. My product within guarantee period,tv stop working in mid . Engineer said display will change within 2 week. When repair engineer come said thier is small scratch in the TV after 1 first engineer visit .so, now display not changed due to physical damage. (WROST SERVICE )......I NEVER PURSHASE SAMSUNG PRODUCT IN MY FUTURE LIFE AND FOR REFERENCE purpose.........
I am still without the use of my phone that I purchased 1 year ago, because samsung refused to replace the phone that is blacked out, they want me to send the phone in with all my information, BUT I DOn'T TRUST SAMSUNG, if they can be telling bare faced lies while talking to you on the phone, then God knows what they will do with your information. If Samsung repair technician cannot fixed the phone, or if Samsung don't trust them to fix the phone, why then should I take it and leave it at the service center. IS Samsung stealing and selling people's information out of the phones, is that their sole purpose for insisting that you send your phone in for repair? After all they are not in this country, so anything is possible. I don't trust Samsung, they are selling broken phones and ripping off customers by refusing to repair them, they insist that you send the phone in, or leave them at their repair shop. BE CAREFUL WHEN SENDING YOUR PHONES IN TO HAVE THEM ASSESS IT, THEY COULD BE TAKING YOUR INFORMATION AND USING IT. THEY ARE THIEVES and the robot that they have trained as customer service reps. OMG, God have mercy on us. I will never buy any of their broken used products again.
I bought my Samsung French Door refrigerator with outside dispenser in 2017. The outside water tap went on and could not be stopped until all water was turned off 2 years after purchase. The entire outside unit had to be replaced. Now, 4 years after purchase, the refrigerator has stopped cooling and I have lost hundreds of dollars of food. Thankfully I bought an extended warranty from PC Richards but because of supply chain issues I do not know when or if I will receive a new refrigerator quickly. SHAME SHAME on Samsung and all those who buy their products. Stick to TV's and not refrigerators.
We bought a Samsung S21 5G Feb 2021. We always buy Apple products but my son wanted to try the Samsung this time. Fast forward 9 months later…All of the sudden the phone won’t work and shows the Sim card needs to be inserted. We got a new one from our cell carrier and it didn’t fix the problem. I ended up sending it to Samsung since it’s under still under manufacture warranty. A few days later received an email with a bill to pay $216 to have my phone fixed since it’s “Out of Warranty”. After 4 calls and a total of approx. 2 hours of frustration because of situation and language barrier, I am told the warranty was voided because of a very small scratch on the screen (this occurred 9 months ago before our screen protector arrived). The phone has worked perfectly fine for 9 months even with a minor scratch. They said the other reason it’s out of warranty is because the sim card reader doesn’t work. Uh Seriously! That’s the purpose I sent the friggin thing in!! Done! I WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I Am so DISGUSTED.
Ordered new S10 cll phone directly from Samsung. I received a "renewed" or refurbished phone. Every single call I have made has been outsourced. I have requested to speak to someone in my country that may be able to correct the problem but have yet to be connected to anyone that can or will help. I will never purchase a Samsung product again and will continue writing reviews to warn others about their lack of Customer Service. Incidentally, I have purchased over 15 Samsung cellphones over the years, have already switched to another company. I have always known and warned my clients and friends to never purchase Samsung appliances but now I am finally DONE with anything Samsung.
Samsung are a the biggest scammers on planet earth!! don't buy any products from them!!! they sell damage good to force people to buy parts and don't honor the warranty!!!!! 2 years I been trying for them to fix the fridge I got and they send tens that want to charge 100 for visits plus extra 600-700 to repair while is under warranty!! shame on Samsung scaring people like that
Samsung is rated 1.28 based on 2,367 reviews