Samsung Reviews

info@samsung.com

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House
Chertsey, Surrey
KT16 0PS

Tell us how Samsung made you happy
Samsung 1 star review on 6th June 2023
Samsung 1 star review on 8th April 2023
Lisa
Samsung 1 star review on 8th April 2023
Lisa
So when you go.with a carrier like tmobile and I have a samung s21 5s phone and every time this phone does a update the phone doesn't work at all. I can't make a call put or get calls. So I called Tmobile tells me that they can't do anything cause I have to get with Samung ! Wow that's all I could say !! So samung maybe you should stop doing a update every 3 weeks cause I drive for my work and if my phone will not work and I have a emergency on the road they'll be a attorney contacting this company
Worst customer service of any company I have ever worked with . I had a business TV that quit functioning and they sent a replacement tv and it did not work. After that they sent out a tech three times to ultimately decide to just refund my money. The process took over 6 months. Finally received a refund after jumping through numerous hoops and with lots of perseverance. Just be aware if something does go wrong, that you are in for a long battle.
सावधान अगर आप सैमसंग (SAMSUNG) का फोन खरीद रहे हैं तो सतर्क रहें सैमसंग कंपनी मार्केट में डिफेक्टिव फोन को नया बनाकर बेच रही है मैं इनके चंगुल में फंस चुका हूं कृपया आप नहीं फस जाना इनके चंगुल में #BoycottSamsung कृपया इस पोस्ट को अपने फैमिली और फ्रेंड्स में भी शेयर करें For more detail you can whatsup me 9810521396
Samsung 1 star review on 6th June 2023
two years ago, we bought a refrigerator stove and microwave. The microwave just died because of a little piece of plastic on the door. The latch came undone from the spring… After two weeks, our refrigerator had a problem with the icemaker.. our stove is already starting to rust on the outside.. well I’m trying to figure out is why anybody will buy Samsung appliances. I will never buy them again…
Samsung phone is very very vast fone bad experience no use ,vast of time t give rating for this samsung fone ,so plz dont use samsung fone ,very bad response from costumer care ,they wont replay early for costumer ,we have t stay online for hours ,then also they not respond for costumer ,thats y samsung phone is vast .
Bought a washing machine, after 10 months the upper corners started to crack, warranty department comes back and refuses to repair problem because the machine was abused. Seriously, we spent over $1000 and we are retired people who " abuse" an expensive washer. Get your engineers on your problem, cheap structural construction which your company promotes so that your washing machines cannot make it past 5 years of service. Can all these people be wrong about your non supported warranty program, be a responsible corporation.
I purchased a Samsung air conditioner unit one week ago and after one day I reported that that it was faulty I contacted their customer service for help only to be met with indifference and delays as they said it wasn't faulty at all. They sent a Samsung engineer who confirmed the design fault but refused to replace the unit with a new one, citing "global policy" as the reason. This was incredibly disappointing and frustrating as my time, money and energy was wasted because of this issue. Moreover, instead of helping me resolve the problem immediately, I was told that their manager would take 10 days just to call back! The customer service offered by Samsung is extremely unhelpful in resolving any issue - no matter how big or small. I would certainly advise anyone reading this never to purchase a Samsung product again given their indifference to customer service and unwillingness to help. If you have a faulty Samsung product please note it is their global policy to never replace so you are stuck with a faulty product. Be warned.
All Samsung owners beware! Samsung a so called international company only covers warranty repair is the country which phone was made for c.g. I purchased my fold 4 from Samsung Australia so when I travelled to china and had a warranty issue they require me to post my phone back to Australia at my cost an I am liberal if my mobile is lost in transit!.if Samsung was a true international company they should have directed me to a Samsung service centre in Shenyang china (which rhey do have) but no they would not budge from me having to send back to Australia. Which would mean that I wouldn't have a mobile for at least 4 weeks? Thanks Samsung for all your so called support.
Got a washer dryer set dryer was damaged packing was not damaged bought 5 year warranty on both had a repair man from Samsung out to look at it motor and heating element was not even plugged in frame was bent badly tech said dryer needs replaced kevin at Samsung turned us down on Replacing it said it was physically damaged 900 dollars gone no more Samsung junk will ever be bought by us again Thanks Kevin
Samsung Care is terrible. Your phone can under warranty to be replaced with a phone that they are known to have an issue. I have taken the phone to samsung care and they were the ones that referred me to warranty to have phone replaced. Samsung solution was send us your phone for 2 weeks with out them sending you one to use or anything. I am just saying.
I made a mistake by using Samsung Direct to purchase the washer and dryer before reading the reviews. I purchased a washer, dryer and platforms for both on Jan 31 of this year. They were delivered, except upon first use, the dryer was broken. A replacement was ordered and delivered, but the RXO delivery person plugged it in and it also was broken. They eventually picked it up (I thought I was getting a replacement) but the delivery person just picked it up and said that they were picking up a lot of dryers for the same issue and they were being recalled. After checking with Samsung every few weeks over the last 4 months, the company continues to say, 24-48 hours they will contact me for delivery, but have never heard from the delivery company. When trying to call Samsung support, we are constantly "disconnected" and never called back. At this point, they have lost all trust, and I am trying to return all the delivered items, and cancel the order for the dryer that never came for a full refund, so I can purchase my items somewhere else.
Extremely unhappy with the customer service. They blatantly lie about the service due date ... Item like refrigerator is shut since a week and no response from them ! Horrible service
If I only knew better to check reviews before I bought this piece of Samsung garbage made in China of course, do not buy Samsung it is a messed up broken product.
One star becuse I could not goose zero. Customer service is horrible. Loyal customer who has spent 20k in the past four years. Every appliance that is delivered is damaged. Will never order another Samsung Product ever!!!
Nobody until now has made me refund my money. PLEASE, do not buy directly with Sunsug. They cannot keep their word, and someone stole my order nobody worries; I lost my money because I did not receive my order. On May 26th, 2023, my husband and I were at work at 6:37 pm when FedEx supposedly delivered my package, and my mailbox was empty when I arrived home. How did the postman give someone else my package and maybe the wrong apartment?? I'm very frustrated it is a wedding present that I've waited for more than 10 days and the worst has not arrived. How can I resolve it to the TRADE-IN? I have until June 9th to send in my old watch. I still await my Galaxy Watch5,40mm, Gold, Bluetooth SM-R900NZDDXAA QTY: 1.
Samsung 1 star review on 31st May 2023
After 7 months my phone kept updating once a day automatically.Samsung was playing games with my warranty date,they tried to say my warranty started 5/6/22 when in fact I purcgased it 7/18/22 . Phone came back broken,wouldn't work with som card.Samsung sent me to a local repair store,they told me warranty expired 5/6/23.I went home spent 2 days on the phone and eventually sent back for repair.Several days later was told they will be sendibg me back my unrepaired phone.Icalled them ,the tech couldn't answer why they didn't repai it and was told to call tomorrow.
I contacted Samsung when my dryer stopped working. The rep suggested that I get a new dryer & when I couldn’t find a repair person to come out in the near future, I responded to the Samsung rep’s text to get pricing & delivery schedule for a new dryer. The rep said the dryer would be delivered on May 26 but when I got the order confirmation by email the delivery date was July 17. I sent another response to the original text & was assured that the delivery date would be updated in 48 hours. That didn’t happen so I cancelled the order on May 25. The next morning, Friday May 26 I received a call from Sreenivas Bangarolu who said he is a supervisor at Samsung & wanted to make things right. He offered a $200 discount and assured that my dryer would be delivered today, Tuesday May 30 & that he would keep a watch on my order to make sure delivery promise was kept. I checked order status all Memorial Day weekend, but the delivery date showed July 30. Today I spent over 2 hours on the phone with Samsung. I spoke with 5 people because the calls kept “dropping “ when I would not accept their “sincere apologies” or delivery date ing July 30. Kudos to Fred’s Appliance in Coeur d’Alene, ID. I called them this morning, they had the dryer in stock & I picked up this afternoon. I only purchased a Samsung dryer because it is compatible as a stacking unit with my Samsung washing machine. Never again will I purchase anything from Samsung.
Warning! Do not buy a Samsung appliance if you want warranty repairs. Our Samsung dishwasher broke with an error message, and despite 4 technician visits, it remains unfixed. Samsung refuses to replace or refund it, claiming no problem can be found. Terrible customer service, even for a warranty-covered item. They won't help, leaving you with a broken appliance. Buyer beware!
Don’t buy Samsung washer and dryer!!!! Within the 1st month both washer and dryer were not working properly on all cycles. I am only able to use 1 cycle on each appliance: I talked to Samsung last September (appliances less than 1 month old) for repair I was told no appliance repair person in my area, still waiting for a call back. They are garbage, I am so disgusted.
we bought samsung french door fridge freezer a few months ago, since day one we had a problem with it ,fridge has a manufacture fault, there was some fixing missing , we contact samsung straight away, it took them couple months to book engeener , after egeener visit we find out that work he has done was very ,very unprofesional , wrong type of fixing was fitted ,also we found some scratches on metal brackets expose bare metal , now we have even bigger issues with the fridge then before repair , and we still cannot using it propely, avoid samsung!!
Samsung is rated 1.3 based on 3,488 reviews