Samsung Reviews

Read Samsung Reviews

01932 455 000

info@samsung.com

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Tell us how Samsung made you happy
I get Worst service by Samsung service. My product within guarantee period,tv stop working in mid . Engineer said display will change within 2 week. When repair engineer come said thier is small scratch in the TV after 1 first engineer visit .so, now display not changed due to physical damage. (WROST SERVICE )......I NEVER PURSHASE SAMSUNG PRODUCT IN MY FUTURE LIFE AND FOR REFERENCE purpose.........
Posted 1 hour ago
I am still without the use of my phone that I purchased 1 year ago, because samsung refused to replace the phone that is blacked out, they want me to send the phone in with all my information, BUT I DOn'T TRUST SAMSUNG, if they can be telling bare faced lies while talking to you on the phone, then God knows what they will do with your information. If Samsung repair technician cannot fixed the phone, or if Samsung don't trust them to fix the phone, why then should I take it and leave it at the service center. IS Samsung stealing and selling people's information out of the phones, is that their sole purpose for insisting that you send your phone in for repair? After all they are not in this country, so anything is possible. I don't trust Samsung, they are selling broken phones and ripping off customers by refusing to repair them, they insist that you send the phone in, or leave them at their repair shop. BE CAREFUL WHEN SENDING YOUR PHONES IN TO HAVE THEM ASSESS IT, THEY COULD BE TAKING YOUR INFORMATION AND USING IT. THEY ARE THIEVES and the robot that they have trained as customer service reps. OMG, God have mercy on us. I will never buy any of their broken used products again.
I bought my Samsung French Door refrigerator with outside dispenser in 2017. The outside water tap went on and could not be stopped until all water was turned off 2 years after purchase. The entire outside unit had to be replaced. Now, 4 years after purchase, the refrigerator has stopped cooling and I have lost hundreds of dollars of food. Thankfully I bought an extended warranty from PC Richards but because of supply chain issues I do not know when or if I will receive a new refrigerator quickly. SHAME SHAME on Samsung and all those who buy their products. Stick to TV's and not refrigerators.
We bought a Samsung S21 5G Feb 2021. We always buy Apple products but my son wanted to try the Samsung this time. Fast forward 9 months later…All of the sudden the phone won’t work and shows the Sim card needs to be inserted. We got a new one from our cell carrier and it didn’t fix the problem. I ended up sending it to Samsung since it’s under still under manufacture warranty. A few days later received an email with a bill to pay $216 to have my phone fixed since it’s “Out of Warranty”. After 4 calls and a total of approx. 2 hours of frustration because of situation and language barrier, I am told the warranty was voided because of a very small scratch on the screen (this occurred 9 months ago before our screen protector arrived). The phone has worked perfectly fine for 9 months even with a minor scratch. They said the other reason it’s out of warranty is because the sim card reader doesn’t work. Uh Seriously! That’s the purpose I sent the friggin thing in!! Done! I WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I Am so DISGUSTED.
Ordered new S10 cll phone directly from Samsung. I received a "renewed" or refurbished phone. Every single call I have made has been outsourced. I have requested to speak to someone in my country that may be able to correct the problem but have yet to be connected to anyone that can or will help. I will never purchase a Samsung product again and will continue writing reviews to warn others about their lack of Customer Service. Incidentally, I have purchased over 15 Samsung cellphones over the years, have already switched to another company. I have always known and warned my clients and friends to never purchase Samsung appliances but now I am finally DONE with anything Samsung.
Samsung are a the biggest scammers on planet earth!! don't buy any products from them!!! they sell damage good to force people to buy parts and don't honor the warranty!!!!! 2 years I been trying for them to fix the fridge I got and they send tens that want to charge 100 for visits plus extra 600-700 to repair while is under warranty!! shame on Samsung scaring people like that
After trying to order a phone online i received a "failure to process payment" alert after re-trying several more times with my other shipping addresses and a second credit card i was still not able to purchase the phone and receive the black friday discount. Now I have 4 pending payments split between the 2 credit cards one of which has negatively affected my credit. I called customer service twice and both times all they did was cast blame on me for having entered the information incorrectly of been using the wrong internet browser. Neither representative was actually interested in helping the situation but wanted me off the phone as soon as possible. on my second call trying to reach customer service i accepted to leave a review upon completing my chat with them, having clearly expressed my dissatisfaction the representative muted themself and is currently leaving the line going until i hang up so i will not be able to leave the review over the phone. This kind of service is abysmal and a company that allows or more likely encourages this sort of BS deserves to go under in the most spectacular fashion. However this is the real world where justice is an illusion and money reigns supreme and im no one with no ability to affect a goliath company like samsung but I do relish the ability to to say this: Samsung, F*ck you very much for sh*tting on the little guy
SAMSUNG COMPANY IS A THIEF, RUN RUN RUN, DON"T BUY THEIR PRODUCTS! SAMSUNG is selling bad products and they know that their products and broken and they refused to replace, shady business, leaches, poor customer service, RUDE REPS and managers, not a good company, PERIOD! Phone buy seemed like it was a used phone sold as new, screen does not work, and the refused to replace, started to have problems only 4 months after purchase, screen replaced and 4 months later screen blacked out, they still refused to replace.
Ordered a Samsung Galaxy watch as a birthday present. Paid extra for delivery before 10.30am. No delivery. Spent half hour on phone. Told it would definitely be with me the next day. Nothing. Another half hour on the phone. Told DPD have lost it. Asked for refund. Told no refund until they have carried out an investigation- up to 5 days. Asked to speak to supervisor. Still on hold wait - 45 minutes now. No phone. No birthday present. No refund. A PATHETIC standard or service.
Your customer service doesn't know anything about the phone they don't know how to fix my problem I've had this phone less than 6 hours and I'm already Wanting to take it back and replace it with something else it is not Samsung. You guys are done nothing but run me around all day. You don't even offer anything of an apology when you guys are rude. I don't recommend this phone I don't recommend the service I don't recommend this company I think you guys are one of the worst
Ordered o phone on the Samsung site. 3 days and no delivery. Call customer services. Wait 3/4 hr for a response only to be told black phones are custom made and take 6 weeks for delivery and no you can’t cancel your order!!!!! Absolutely livid
Plzz dont buy expensive phone of samsung I suffer very much problem when I buy samsung S20 plus So I suggest plzz dont buy samsung product
Terrible website. Glitchy.
THANKSGIVING SAMSUNG RANGE / OVEN WARNING!!! 6 months ago I purchased a new Samsung Range from Lowes model #NX60T8111SS. 1 month ago while only using the top burner the front glass on the range exploded sending broken glass all over the kitchen. Nobody touched or bumped into the front glass. My mother said the glass started making a slow crackling noise before it suddenly exploded sending glass everywhere. My mother got a small cut on her hand and foot. I did purchase an extended 5 year warranty which starts on the 2nd year you've had the oven. The first year is covered by the manufacturer Samsung. I contacted Samsung several times. The first few calls were to a call center in India. The Samsung representative spoke very little English and struggled comprehending the situation. After a week and not hearing back from Samsung I placed another call and requested the supervisor. The supervisor was a bit more accommodating and receptive to the fact that Thanksgiving was approaching and scheduled a expedited repair. Last week they sent a Samsung representative to the house to inspect the stove. The Samsung representative agreed that Stove glass will be replaced and I would be contacted by Samsung to schedule replacing the glass with in 2 days. After 3 days without hearing from them I contacted them again. They said I would be contacted within 2 days regarding the expedited repair. It's been 2 weeks now. It now looks like we will not have an oven for Thanksgiving. After doing some research I learned that this is fairly common problem with ovens and tempered glass. There is a class action lawsuit pending regarding similar situations. I called them again today and was on hold for over an hour with them again saying they will get back to me. If you're thinking about buying a Samsung oven and you were lucky enough to see this, don't waste your hard earned money. This is not a good company!!!
I just have spoken with May from the Samsung sales department, she gave me the number to Paypal credit as my phone was stolen and I still have my installments to pay, May gave me the wrong number 08003587911, after 38 min of waiting on the phone line this I've been left with the phone bill to pay for those minutes plus i need to start again. I am very disappointed with Samsung customer service, It wasn't first time..... unfortunately.
Bought a phone from Samsung on 7/04/21 on 26/10/21 the screen appeared faulty I called Samsung and the phone was collected on 28/10/2021. Was told I would be contacted to advise what problem was I had no response so contacted them again on 7/11/2021 was told phone could not be repaired and was offered a replacement as was still under warranty I accepted this and was told I would be contacted when out for delivery. Not heard from them again so called on 17/11/2021 was told the service delivery was 7 to 12 working days and to expect phone on 23/11/2021, no surprise no contact and no phone, I called again to make a complaint was put through to customer resolutions who told me they would have to send email to head office and there was 24hr to 48hr response time! at no time has there service delivery times been met was put through to customer solutions team to escalate only to be told they could do nothing as email has been sent when I asked where my complaint would end up was told that it would be used internally to learn from this. VERY disappointed but looking at previous reviews not surprised now. A big company like Samsung it is shocking they can treat their loyal customers like this - would never buy from them again.
Samsung sucks there is no headphone jacks and their phones are recycle garbage :( DO NOT BUY.
Samsung’s customer service is just a bunch of people without a care that just repeat the same thing and you cannot even get in touch with a manager. If you ask, they just cut off the convo and disappear.
1. TV is defective 2. Contacted CostCo (where I bought it) and directed to call Samsung. 3. Samsung Gave me a third-party subcontractor to come and assess/repair the TV. 4. I linked the Nigerian guy and the possible fraud from my bank account to this third-party subcontractor tech companies phone number. 5. I’ve called Samsung five times about the status of the TV. Always promises but very little action. 6. It’s been almost 2 months and nothing’s improved.
Awful just awful.