Samsung Reviews

Read Samsung Reviews

01932 455 000

info@samsung.com

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Tell us how Samsung made you happy
This phone is THE WORST phone I've had....its ridiculously slow no matter what u do....has less figures than the cheap phone I had ..I hate it...
This company is horrible they do not care about your product. I will never buy Samsung again my oven caught on fire I will be going with LG next never ever buy a Samsung product. Customer service is horrible product is horrible take my word for it do not buy
I have a samsung heat pump tumble dryer which is still under warranty. It doesnt seem to be collecting the fluff instead the fluff ends up around the room and on the back of the machine whcih appears to be a fire hazard. The help phone line is not available and the chat online facility advises to wait on line until an advisor arrives - I have given up each time after 30mins with no response
Happy customers
This is unfortunately a catch all review of Samsung as a company. I used to be a STRONG Supporter of Samsung products for the last 12 years. Phones, TVs, Watches, appliances... i touted them all and converted many. However, the last 2 years i have had nothing but problems. The worst design of a fridge (2 service calls so far), 3 months of insane back & forth to fix a removeable flap on a phone, a lost watch in their terrible service centers, and now the unbearable updates to their phone apps where they dont even try to hide the fact each app is just an ad revenue stream and terrible to use. I am truly sad to say i can no longer support or buy another Samsung product until they pivot back to putting product quality and the customer experience first.
Wow...the worst of the worst for customer service. The only thing they do well is connect you to someone else and put you on hold with no intention of picking up again.
I've called numerous times and been put on hold for 30 minutes at a time to then be connected to someone else who NEVER picks up and you're forced to hang up and start over.
NEVER, EVER again will I purchase a SAMSUNG product, but specifically appliances. Unfortunately, I didn't think to read these reviews prior to my purchase. All the negative reviews would have told me that it was a mistake to buy Samsung.
I'm stuck with a new stove that I don't feel functions as it should on broil but no one at Samsung can tell me what the temperature is for broil (this includes a useless repair person that was dispatched to look at it). I have an outstanding service call but am not holding much hope that it will resolve my problem.
HORRIBLE REPAIR EXPERIENCE WASTED MONEY AND TIME WITHOUT GETTING IT REPAIRED!

My boyfriend has broken the screen of his Galaxy Tab S7+, so we sent it in for the repair. We DID chat to an agent that we broke it and there was a physical damage on the screen and we do not have insurance, and agent advised us to send it in. So we did. It was back in early December.

After they received it, we got a text on December 3rd asking us to pay $279 if we want to proceed with the repair, as it is "out-of-warranty" so we did.

On December 11th, we got another text that saying 'we have verified that the repair service [ticket number] is taking longer that we expected; we are currently working on the completion of your service request.' So we just waited, thinking it is understandable since it is the end of the year and they would have high volume of requests.

Today, January 19th, exactly 8 weeks after we sent it in, got a text message it will be sent back unrepair and the service fee paid will be refunded. I called the number to find out. And for the next 4 hours this is what happened:

1) I have been transferred to 7 different people.

2) half of them didn't know what exactly was happening and kept transferring to different department which also transferred me to different department.

3) like 6th person said that it cannot be repaired because warranty doesn't cover physical damage. So we said were aware of that warranty doesn't cover it and we explained the condition to the agent before we send it in. We asked why she couldn't have told us not to send it in because it cannot be repaired, and it took 2 months to figure that out!

Then Agent 6 said that agents are not supposed to advise customer that it cannot be repaired or not to send it in.. and he said it is my responsibility to look at the warranty through before sending it in! I mean exactly why I chatted the agent before sending it in, because I wondered if I could get it repaired without warranty if I pay for it!!

Then Agent 6 told me he will transfer me to different department for explanation. and then I was transferred to the same department that I was wrongly directed to like 3 times already, and about to be sent to another department that I also didn't get answer.

So I asked to connect to the manager.

4) I talked to Duma, and he first explained that the service center did not have a part that was why. And first he seemed to have more knowledge and authority to solve this problem, but oh well. He was keep changing words.

First he said that agent would have told me that physical damage wouldn't be covered with warranty, and after I explained that I did talk to an agent, Duma said agents cannot advise us those??? What is the point of talking to an agent if they cannot provide information every agent seems to know? is it like a first class secret they cannot tell unless the customer send the product in and go through 2 months background check?

Most agents were extremely rude, and nothing was solved.

And it is absolutely ridiculous that *OFFICIAL* Samsung repair center doesn't have part so they have to send it back, and actually advising us to go to third-party?

what a waste of time, labor, and emotion!
Horrific customer service. This company is a scam they have no customer service whatsoever. I believe the only training the customer service department received was call pushing. All they’re capable of is transferring calls and putting in fake tickets that will never get resolved. I’m disgusted with the lack of support I received regarding an exchange with an over the range microwave that never worked straight out of the box. I’ve been dealing with the lack of support for almost a month and getting transferred around to people who can’t help me resolve my issue. I am going to do my best to let the world no how bad this company is and how little they care about there customers. Once you give them your money you’ll never hear from them again even if there’s an issue. I suggest if anyone is considering a Samsung product to think twice maybe even three times because if something goes wrong they won’t help you. They said corporate doesn’t except phone calls. Thank goodness for social media I will blast this company on every social media platform I can.
Had a spam problem with my son's phone, called today for support and was extremely satisfied with the customer care, understanding and outcome. Thank you.
I will always remain a Samsung customer, Atleast when buying Tv’s. We had an issue with our 6 year old Samsung tv. I reached out to them to let them know and see if I could get a small coupon towards the purchase of a new TV. Samsung directed my call (on a Saturday night) to the appropriate department and opened a ticket. A representative called me back before 3:00pm on Sunday and offered me a full refund on a TV that was purchased 6 years ago. She sent a driver to pick up the old TV, and it was picked up by the following Thursday (by a driver out of Chattanooga). The refund check is on its way. We knew that due to their customer service and desire to make it right, we will only purchase Samsung Tv’s. We bought a newer Samsung this weekend that was an upgrade, and during set up, I realized that they offer a variety of channels FREE on Samsung plus tv. No strings. No sign up, just free. My tv was already programmed with the channels. The new Tv was easy to set up, and AMAZING! Thank you Samsung for putting your customers FIRST, and for providing amazing customer service. They never made me feel like I was trying to get over on them, never asked questions that made me feel like they were looking for a fault. They were amazing through the whole experience. We WILL be a family of Samsung productions moving forward. Thank you for being a company of integrity and respect!
I now understand why they have 1 star reviews everywhere! They are a terrible company I’ve had nothing but problems on all my Samsung electronics and appliances. I’m honestly surprised they still have a business.
DO NOT BUY LEVEL U wireless bluetooth neckband earphones.

water came on mine , went to Samsung repair in Dubai.
I was advised to throw it as it cannot be repaired .

sad .
Samsung has zero customer service. When my back panel on my stove completely burned out,
I was promised a new stove. Sent all the requested paper work numerous times, had countless phone conversations. They refused to respond to my attorney's emails.
Never even responded to the BBB.
I have purchased several Samsung products in the passed. However, as I now will purchase a new stove, not sure which company I will buy, however, the one I will never purchase is Samsung. Of course, going forward whether it is a phone, microwave, television, dishwasher or any other device or appliance, there will be no Samsung in my future. Beware:
If you are lucky and your appliances/devices work, good for you. However, if you get a defective product, BEWARE, be prepared to buy a new item. As mentioned Samsung has no customer service. They should be ashamed of themselves how they treat their customers!!
I purchased a samsung microwave, 4 months later it stop working.
Called service on 12/22 it is 1/15/21 five service appointments , three of them where not honored, service person sick or not able to show. the two time he did show installed parts but microwave is still not working. can't wait for them to get this working so I can trash it. I will never purchase Samsung anything again! zero stars
I sent a phone galaxy s10+ in on nov 16th and was told they would have it fixed or a replacement to me in 30 days and I would not get charged till it was fixed. 3 weeks later I called them up with the ticket number to see when it would be done, the said I had not paid so they had not started. So against my better judgment I paid 280 to have it fixed and not 61 days after sending in the phone I still have no phone and am on my 5th ticket number and no one knows what’s going on. I can’t get a refund till I get the fixed phone back they said even though it is still in Samsung’s repair facility. They can not tell me when it will be shipped but did tell me every time I get a new ticket it extends the deadline they have 30 days send it out. I now was offered a $418 refund for a $1100 phone and they will not refund the the 280 for the repair they never did. So I have paid 1380 to Samsung not been out of a phone for 2 months and they will give me 418 back. Also I have been on the phone with them 18 times in the 61 days and they get “disconnected” from time to time so u get to wait on hold yet again. Worst company I have ever had to deal with.
I requested online for service on my dryer. I missed the call from the representative. I've called 3 times trying to reach someone. The first time I hung up because the automated message said someone would call me back. No one did. The 2nd time I stayed on the phone until someone answered. The lady who answered said the computers were down and someone would call me back in 30 minutes. No one did. The 3rd time I stayed on the phone again someone answered and said they were having technical difficulties and just hung up on me without waiting for a response. Horrible customer service and now I have no idea if someone is coming to look at me dryer.
Stay clear of Samsung appliances. I brought a Samsung black stainless steel French door fridge, ice maker gets fixed cause it was freezing up, still waiting since November for parts because under the deli drawer is a sheet of ice because of the dual evaporater drain clogs up ( very poor engineering). Brought a Samsung black stainless steel confectionery oven ,started blinking on the control board after 1.5 years Samsung send there authorized repair person to fix , he replaces 3 parts leaves,go to use the oven now it heats right to 550 even when you set it to 250. I call Samsung again send repair man again he repace main board again after he leaves doing same thing heating up to 550 again. I've called Samsung 17 times for the oven and fridge, every time I speak to a representative they tell me something different its because of covid there working from home,thats what I was told so none of them are on the same paige., the problems I'm having are class action suites and very common problems , and the service people never answer there phones so after you spend 2500 on there fridge and 1000 on there oven your left with a big pile of scrap metal that looks nice and one big headache, do not buy Samsung appliances, buyer be aware!
My experience with Samsung is worst. I have purchased Galaxy A51, and within 6 months it gets totally hanged. Submitted device for repairing, and it take too long to repair. The Service center team is giving some invalid reasons and making it delay. The worst reason I heard that, the motherboard is not available at company. And one more reason, IMEI number rewriting take long time, in my case its more than 2-3 days. Can't trust.

Then I contacted chat support twice, first time they said we have asked service center to take this on priority and second time they were saying the system is showing the request status is repaired. I asked them if your system is showing it repaired and still customer has not get his device, so who can take action on this. They got the reply again to contact Service Center.

So sry to say but the device is not guaranteed as well as Service center process and Customer Service quality is worst.

I think, will never think and suggest to buy Samsung devices.
NO COMPRAN SAMSUNG GALAXY SE20 FE. DO NOT PURCHASE SAMSUNG GALAXY SE20 FE. The camera is a garbage. It makes overexposure and burly images in all modes and all adjusts. The whole internet is full with people’s complaints. Samsung knows already about this failure but doesn’t do anything. I purchased Galaxy SE20 FE 3 weeks ago. After discovering this ´products failure´ I tried to bring it back to the store but they didn´t accept the devolution because it was already used and the problem is a ´products failure´. I contacted Samsung customer support team (bunch of jerks) several times. NO ANY ANSWER. This is Samsung now a days. An unreliable, cheating and swindling international that doesn´t give a damn to his customers. It brings garbage products to the market without any responsibility. According the rules, the logia and the law (which is no valid for the untouchable multinationals) in case of a ´product failure´ the manufacture should retrieve that product from the market and compensates those that have purchased it. For us, consumers, without any power and rights, the only option is publishing and inform the whole world about this ´product failure´ and try to prevent that people purchase Galaxy SE20 FE. The other thing that we can do, is suing Samsung with the local and the European consumer Right Organizations and force Samsung to take action.
I'm sorry to see so many negative reviews. Our experience with Samsung customer service was 5 stars to say the least. We purchased a new $1000 Samsung electric oven in November 2020 and it was delivered 3 weeks later. Within 4 days of having it installed, we experienced 2 pretty signifiant defects - the LED display was glitching & there were already chips on the glasstop. Called 1-800-SAMSUNG and they sent a tech out within 2 weeks to fix the LED display (under warrenty of course, no cost to us) which turns out was repaired by an update to their app! Technology, am I right?

Regarding the chips in the glasstop, which happened due to no fault of our own, Samsung made it right - although glasstop chips aren't generally covered by the warrenty, they understood our devistation as we only had the appliace a few days before chips appeared and they sent a tech out to replace the glasstop, no charge to us, as a one time courtesy. Samsung really stepped up. Thank you!! Lifelong customers here.
Samsung is rated 1.32 based on 1,577 reviews