Samsung Reviews

Read Samsung Reviews

01932 455 000

info@samsung.com

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Tell us how Samsung made you happy
Trash TV that failed after 3 months. 75 inches that was installed on the wall when it arrived. Customer service said they had to have the model number and serial number before they could do anything. Guess where the serial number is? Back of the TV hanging on the wall. Impossible to get to without having someone take the TV down. Samsung doesn't pay for that! Sorry excuse for a electronics company.
Posted 1 hour ago
There is a tech issue with samsung.com and instead of finding an actually solution I was told to try the site in a day or two, to use a different card, that it was my fault for putting info in incorrectly. I tried twice to process the payment and both times the funds were withdrawn from my bank (which means that the information I entered was correct or the payments wouldn't have processed at all) and then Samsung cancelled my order twice and refunded the orders. I spent an hour on the phone with a rep and 3 hours total trying to resolve the issue without any progress at all. I went to best buy used the same card and was able to complete the transaction without any problems. I am extremely frustrated with the inability to help that I received from samsung and very annoyed that I missed out on promotional gifts because the samsung.com systems was faulty and no one wanted to hear that. I don't think I'll ever go through Samsung directly for any future needs.
Don't buy a Samsung Smart watch! Less than a year after getting it the heart monitor sensor fell off. Apparently it's a problem a lot of people are having. Now, a week after the one year warranty expired, the watch is completely dead and will not charge. What a waste of money! Samsung's customer service told me that I need to complain to Costco where we bought it. That makes no sense. Samsung needs to stand behind their products. The watch should not fall apart within a year and definitely should not become a paper weight shortly thereafter. Save your money and invest in any other watch but Samsung. So much for my Valentine's Day gift
I wish I could give a zero. I have a gas dryer. Not a year old. Never dries clothing even when eco is disabled etc etc. Belt broke in November. Belt broke again today. Disconnect THREE times from customer service. Told I need three repair calls within one year to get a replacement. Oh my goodness. Worst costumer service.
Worst customer experience ever. Received a sound at with missing parts. It is now February 21st. 7 calls and 6 promises of parts being sent I have nothing
We bought a Samsung refrigerator. We have had six service calls since our purchase in August. The latest is the compressor failure. After a week of waiting for this to be replaced they said they don't have the replacement part and don't know when they will get it. They have agreed to replace it but now say it takes 4 or more days for approval. We have been without a refrigerator for two weeks with no sign of resolution. Don't buy anything from Samsung.
I can't pick up my phone w/o inadvertently giving it a command. It's so frustrating that I'm changing back to Apple.
I'd give a 0 if i could. I'll never buy from Samsung again it's embarrassing they are a technology company. I bought a FrameTV with a year warranty - after 5 months it crapped out and they didn't believe that I had bought it within a year. I literally had to send a text message picture of the receipt to Samsung from my cell phone. This is after 3 other incidents within the first 5 months of having the TV.
Have a defective galaxy tab s6 and its been almost 2 month trying to get a refund for it. They gave me the refund value of the wrong tablet now they have the right one still nothing the executive customer care is garbage I have asked the guy I'm dealing with to call me about 10 time and no phone call. They are rude and could care less about the customer and oh ya if you try and ask to speak to there supervisor good luck they will not give you them either. Would love to know how to go a love this department as they have handle my case very unprofessional would not recommend samsung based on this experience with them and I have pretty much all Samsung electronics in my house.
I use this first time So no comments
Black stainless refrigerator was scratched and Samsung said I did not inspect in time. Spent almost 6,000.00 on appliances and they were non responsive and did not seam to care. On hold forever and I had to order part total 200.00 and they would not pay or split cost, will never buy another Samsung product or recommend them to anyone. Also there is no repair kit for black stainless, this is common problem with this coating.
Money minded service.....worst experience with Samsung.... compressor not working in warranty period....pls I suggest everyone not to go with Samsung especially in refrigerators
Level u quality problem this a waste of money The coverage policy of the company is very funny to hear . It's a nonsense manner of policy are saying in the service center😡😡😡
I called earlier tonight. My remote is not working. I've got a sixteen-month-old 55 inch TV. All they could tell me is that my warranty was out. For a remote? Are you kidding me? A remote is the cheapest part of the television. I have called and gotten a remote for a stereo system that was four years old. I got it sent to me free. My Sony TV where my remote went out I got it sent to me free we also. What is going on with Samsung??? Do you not stand by your products? So sad. I will go back to Sony.
Purchasing of Samsung appliances will be a bad decision. I had alarming experiences.
Worst ever sale customer service has been seen in Samsung appliances. I purchased gas cooking range. After few months, within warranty period, the burners start giving trouble. I complained about it and they refused to repair it on the ground that it is not covered under warranty period. Their attitude had been worst. I recommend not to purchase Samsung appliances, otherwise will face same fateas I have faced.
BEWARE, BAIT AND SWITCH! So, I dropped my S4 Galaxy Tablet Nov 18' and I've been using it for a year and 2 months with cracked screen down in the corner. Finally, I decided to go without it for a couple weeks to get it repaired. I called the Samsung repair center and had an extended conversation how I know that it's ONLY THE TOUCH SCREEN and how I had other repair centers examine it and their techs all agreed. Plus, I know because I AM a diagnostic technician myself. They gave me a repair ticket and were even nice enough to send a UPS calltag. He also gave me a quote of $107.17. One week after shipping it out, they called me telling me that they had to also replace the LCD screen as well because their diagnostic technician said so. I had an extended conversation about how I KNOW that the LCD is fine and how they quoted me the $107.17 and they could do that. Then, the person on the phone stated, "OUR POLICY IS ALL OR NOTHING!". I stated that this was not the conversation that I had before sending it in. They then told me that I was refunded that $107.17 last week. So, I'm assuming that they KNEW last week and waited to call to tell me this week as well. Now they're telling me that it's $268.00! What poor, misleading service. All of my products are Samsung now, I believe that it's time to find another manufacturer for ALL of my future technology purchases. Too bad for them because I need a new stove, refrigerator, larger TV and phone.
Connected the chat to get information on how to get my freezer repaired. Ice maker and one pantry piece. It took a long long time to go through the question and answer process. They transferred me to what I think it as a third party care service who apart of wasting my time doing nothing they ended up the chat without any reason or prior notice. Just wanted to get advice. Call a service repair? Ok. Give the number. Just as simple as such.Samsumg should just save the money of keeping a chat service that is not able to provide value added.
I have NEVER dealt with such poor customer service, as I have from Samsung for the past month. I received a Samsung active 2 watch for Christmas, less than a month later the charger did not charge. I went back to the Best Buy, So my husband had ordered it from. They said I was past the 15 days. , said I would have to notify Samsung. I called Samsung told them of my defective charger. the technician told me that they would send me a new one. I could throw away that one. I sent pictures of my receipt showing proof of purchase. One month later, at least 10 calls to Samsung being lied to over and over again. I still have no charger Very disappointed custmer, Cindy
I talked to the Samsung representative about the remote for the TV that I had purchased 1 year and 2 months back, which was 2 months over the warranty period. In the beginning of the conversation they agreed to send me replacement remote. The customer service representative and his manager took the receipt, but at the end they denied to provide me a replacement remote after wasting more than 1 hour of my time.
Samsung is rated 1.44 based on 838 reviews