www.sandalsdaily.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend www.sandalsdaily.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact www.sandalsdaily.com?

Tell us how www.sandalsdaily.com made you happy

"The sandals I got don’t match the pictures exactly. The material is slightly off and the quality isn’t the best. I will say they’re decently comfortable. However, it took over a month for shipping. There were about 3 weeks where my shipment couldn’t be tracked at all. I emailed the company and they did respond, but lacked any information and kept asking me to just wait. For the prices and the time it takes to get the shoes, I will not purchase from the company again."
Are you www.sandalsdaily.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I took time for shopping on Sandalsdaily and to choose exactly what I needed and I was really glad to receive all my orders with good size, good color, and good condition. I live on a small island on the Pacific ocean so the shipping time was a bit long but the customer service was very kind and attentive and take time to answer all the questions I had about my shipping."
"Great shopping experience I enjoy shopping on Sandalsdaily.com. My items came sooner than expected. The prices are low and they were made well and fit properly. Customer Service is always very nice and they respond to issues in a timely manner. I will continue to shop with them."
"I ordered over a month ago and still haven't recv'd. I don't know where the reviewer was from that said they tell you its coming from another country and it will take a while. In my case that is NOT true. I researched the fb add to make sure it wasn't coming from China! My expected deliver date was 3 wks ago! I am to the point if you advertise on fb and are not a local well known store, you can forget targeting my page because I will NEVER order again from fb. I have asked for my money back 3 times...do you think I got it or the product! NO. If you like this garbage coming from China so be it. I DON'T"
"This was my first order from Sandalsdaily and I am very satisfied. Their shipping takes a while, but they tell you that when you order, the stuff is shipping from a different country so it makes sense. These shoes are exactly what I was looking for to dress up my summer dresses! They are so comfortable and fit perfectly! Will be buying more stuff from Sandalsdaily."
"I recently purchased my first pair of heels from Sandalsdaily, and I was very happy with my order, fast shipping, They fit great and look even better on person, love! I will order soon."
www.sandalsdaily.com is rated 3.83 based on 6 reviews