Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Saratoga Olive Oil

Tell us how Saratoga Olive Oil made you happy

"All the oils and vinegars I ordered are fantastic! The Associate I spoke with was courteous and helpful. I recieved my order in less than 48 hours."
"Received a bottle of butter oil or Christmas from a friend. Loved it so much that I ordered bottles for family members. Absolutely love it!!"
"Top customer service! Very pleased with this company."
"love your products"
"Fabulous products, superior quality....the Olive Oil as well as balsamics...very very thrilled to continue ordering from you guys......."
"We love our coconut balsamic and the honey ginger balsamic! We are giving them for Christmas gifts to our friends. The online service and delivery is outstanding..."
"Saratoga Oils have the most remarkable flavors. I bought ”Butter” and it tastes as if you have drizzled actual butter on your food. Close your eyes and smell it. You might think you walked into a movie theater with a bucket of buttered popcorn. My guests have been impressed. I just bought more as a gift. These oils are a “must have” for foodies!"
"Excellent oils and great service"
"Love the different flavors and the beautiful bottles they come in."
"Since I started using Saratoga Olive Oils. I have improved my cooking game!"
"I live 1,000 miles away and order from this store as it is the best quality I've experienced!"
"The best store !!! Thank you so much 👍"
"Very pleased with your products. The price was comparable and with free shipping, I saved a lot of money. Thanks!"
"My order arrived quickly and in good shape. This is one of very few places I found that had the flavor I was looking for! (Orange/Vanilla)"
"I have never been disappointed with any of my Saratoga Olive Oil purchases. They have high quality olive oil & balsamic vinegars."
"All products are fresh and Great tasting from the oils to the salts. Excellent customer service and online ordering is easy and we receive the delivery within a few days."
"the best Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil I ever tasted"
"Saratoga Olive Oil was a big hit as a Christmas gift for my niece. A bit difficult to buy for, I was thrilled with how much she loved the idea of it and the product itself."
"After discovering Saratoga Olive Oil on a business trip to Burlington VT I have been hooked. The hardest part is deciding which of their wonderful flavors of oils and vinegars to buy. They are all delicious!"
"Love them both !! Basil and Tuscan"
Saratoga Olive Oil is rated 4.99 based on 101 reviews