Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Saratoga Olive Oil

Tell us how Saratoga Olive Oil made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Saratoga Vinegar is hands down the BEST vinegar EVER! I am a serious vinegar lover and have tried more stores than I can count and Saratoga is fabulous! I live in MA and have a store right down the road but I love Saratoga vinegar so much I either stock up when I am visiting friends in Burlington, VT or have it shipped when I'm running low and I don't have plans for a visit. The Sicilian Lemon is my favorite and I use it alone on salads instead of a dressing and cook with it and many others! Your vinegar is amazing! Thank you!"
"My absolute favorite company for specialty olive oils and balsamic vinegars. I always pick up a few bottles when I am in Burlington, VT or order it online. Just love them!"
"Love the salt! Just the perfect blend for cooking!"
"The website is very user-friendly with pictures and descriptions of each product. I received my order quickly, and the items were well-packaged. I look forward to ordering again from this company and trying their selection of products!"
"Love the variety of oil and balsamic. Love the taste. Fast delivery."
"Have just tried the Garlic and Tuscan Herb so far - both are great!"
"excellent quality as well as prompt delivery"
"Very tasty - great w/ salmon - lived up to my expectations."
"Great company, great products"
"Excellent flavor. Will reorder."
"Delicious vinegars. Thank you."
"Everything went smoothly with my purchase and I was happy (& motivated ) by the free shipping perk! Thanks so much"
"Great customer service!"
"Love your products, your service and your store. I don't get up there often, but order by mails....esp. during reduced shipping offers. Your turnover is incredible....so fast and efficient."
"Awesome!!!"
"So so tasty and refreshes any dish"
"Very Good doesn't do justice to either Dark chocolate balsamic or espresso balsamic...they are DELICIOUS!"
"I order quite frequently and my orders always come correctly and fast!"
"LOVE their products and customer service!"
"Delightful place to buy oils and vinegars ~ in the shop or online. Service is excellent and the products are of completely high quality."
Saratoga Olive Oil is rated 4.96 based on 165 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access