Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saratoga Olive Oil
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews
Great service vans delicious oils and vinegars
I haven’t opened those yet (it’s to be a gift) - I love everything I get from Saratoga — i’ve tried a bunch of flavors only one I didn’t like I don’t know if it was just my taste that day it just tasted almost bitter/spoiled... it was the Keylime and just might be my taste buds/I will try it again :) everyone that I have gifted with your wonderful vinegars has lovvved them... I still have more to try, too!! Thank you!!!🌹❤️👍🏻⭐️
Love your white balsamic vinegars.
Very good. Enjoying them very much.
A great way to add to the flavor profile when you cook from home. We use Saratoga Olive Oil salt ooooooos and olive oils to complement and customize the meals from companies like Hello Fresh / Blue Apron.
Great to use on salmon. Excellent as dressing of grilled salad
We love Saratoga Olive Oil! Quick shipping.
VERY impressed with not just your products, but your attention to detail.
The precautions against breakage that you demonstrated with your packaging in shipping was extremely impressive and much appreciated. Thank you.
High quality product and expedient shipping My second order in a month!
The best! Cant use anything else!
Love this company!
Never disappointing!
Delicious flavors outstanding quality, prompt delivery
Love your products—esp the Portuguese Cobrancosa. Love your business model—very grateful for the authentic product.
My daughter loved the gift and can not wait to use them.
Thank you for the excellent customer service.
My favorite oil. Totally awesome 👍
My favorite !
Love the Tuscan Herb olive oil and gift sets. Website easy to use to order, and delivery is super speedy!
Missing the in-store experience during the pandemic lockdown, but so impressed with the functionality of the website and the rapid delivery of product. Thank you! We look forward to visiting you in Lake Placid soon!
Sent this to my mother-in-law for mothers day. She loved it. She didn't want to open it because it looked so pretty. Once she did she loved the flavor. She has used it on salads and is looking forward to putting it on her sandwiches. I would highly recommend.
Saratoga Olive Oil is rated 4.91 based on 425 reviews