Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saratoga Olive Oil
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews
I haven’t tried it yet but as with all of the other oils and Balsamic’s I have purchased from Saratoga I’m sure it won’t disappoint. I’m close to drinking the Balsamic’s I have right out of the bottle like a beer. I find them to be superb.
Smooth soft allowing flavor to breathe
It’s soooooooo good
Always expertly packed orders, quirky & personal shipping emails and excellent flavors year round... I'm a customer for life!
what a selection! what service! and with style and humour. thank yous!
they are Christmas gifts. Have a cabinet full of your oils and vinegars...delightful and fun to cook with the variety of flavors.
Purchased as a gift
Great service- quick shipping and packaged well
Gave it as thank you gift. Looked great!
It would be nice if you gave your return customers the 20 percent savings when they go online to order
I ordered on your website and that night I see you have 20 percent off on facebook. Why didn't I get that offer
Love it!! Not only in many edible applications, but also awesome as a face moisturizer! Deliciously multi-purpose!
Great rosemary taste. Please include the calorie count in your descriptions. Thanks.
As always I am very pleased with the product and the service!
I absolutely LOVE the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar!! I'm enjoying salads again! There is definitely a difference between the Saratoga Brand and store bought brands. This is outstanding with just the right amount of sweetness and not all that tart flavor that is in many store brands! I am definitely a dedicated fan to this brand.
I’ve never been disappointed. These oils are so fresh and the packaging is beautiful. My order came quickly as well.
Love all the oils and vinegars that we have bought. Use them all the time! The pairings are amazing. I love mixing an oil with a vinegar for baking or dipping.

Thank you for having this vision and bringing it to life!
always the best quality, flavor and value
Delicious everything was great
A new find. have just used it once on a vegetable sautéed. Like it so far.
Wonderful taste. I use it in all my salads.
Saratoga Olive Oil is rated 4.91 based on 561 reviews