Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saratoga Olive Oil

Tell us how Saratoga Olive Oil made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Have not tasted yet- will be given as a gift. Shipped fast & carefully packaged. Many flavor choices. Nice looking bottles. Will order again from Saratoga!"
"Good packaging, prompt delivery, nice website. Disappointing olive oil (see specific product review)."
"Did not have any flavor, would like to try another one from your company. My husband a non cook loves the Balsamic Vinegar."
"Great stuff"
"Excellent, delicious products. A staple in our kitchen!"
"This is the best olive oil I can buy in the US"
"The best, love the balsamic"
"Fast and efficient service!"
"Great oil with refreshing flavor - you don't even need to add vinegar to your salad."
"Fast shipping and great products."
"My shipment was received so fast and packaged in environmentally friendly packaging, I love that the bottles are reusable and the quality of the olive oil is top shelf! Great job Saratoga Olive Oil!"
"Great oil, mixes well with other ingredients for superb taste."
"Love it! Love it!! LOVE IT!!! Love it all and can’t get enough!!!"
"Love dipping good Italian bread in this oil!"
"I received the Serrano vinegar a few yrs ago from a friend and loved it couldnt stop thinking about how good it tasted on about everything. So recentlyI decided even though I live across the country in Seattle I would order 2 more bottles. I've had it on strawberries and last night used it on some asparagus and green pepper that I stir fried with some chicken so good. It seems everything I put it on makes it delicious. It has a nice bite but is not at all to spicy. Highly recommend!!!"
"All products are delicious! I have a variety of olive oil and balsamic vinegar flavors. Recipes are very interesting."
"love these oils"
"I absolutely love the Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar and the Blood Orange Olive oil. I bought these as a gift for my sister, and will be giving them to her this weekend. Hope she enjoys them as much as I do!"
"Always very pleased with any product purchased from Saratoga Olive Oil, and it is a favorite choice for gifts at the holidays or for a hostess gift."
"Delicious products"