Saratoga Olive Oil Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Saratoga Olive Oil

Tell us how Saratoga Olive Oil made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Excellent pairing! Thank you! I love the peppery flavor of the Cobrancosa!!!!!"
"Loved their store in Lake Placid...Olive oil purchase was exceptional quality. Also purchased Raspberry Balsamic vinegar which paired beautifully with the Tuscan olive oil"
"Awesome company with great products!"
"The oils I received are all excellent and I enjoy the products very much."
"Love this olive oil and love this company!"
"Awesome stuff!!!"
"Saratoga Olive Oil is a great company with many great products. I am especially interested in the different balsamic vinegars and the recipes available from this company online."
"Always a pleasure to receive the wonderful products that Saratoga Olive Oil offers! Excellent customer service and delicious oils and vinegars that can't be beat."
"Excellent product, excellent value. Thank you!"
"I feel the butter olive oil is borderline rancid. My husband thinks it is okay, but my tastebuds are more sensitive than his. The man has to put red pepper flakes on everything he eats - go figure. I am disappointed in the butter olive oil and will not purchase it again from Saratoga Olive Oil Co."
"Absolutely love (and maybe a little obsessed) with the Espresso Balsamic. Truly delicious."
"I just love your Tuscan olive oil !"
"I have been using it for a few years after our trip to Burlington. The employees and owners are as good as the oil. Thanks we love to cook with it and use some type daily. Nick Zackoff Tow Texas"
"Best balsamic at this price range."
"Good tasting."
"My review was submitted several days ago saying I find Saratoga products to excellent and worth reordering online since I live outside of your area. All products listed below are my favorites and I will continue to reorder as I need them and/or when you offer free shipping. (I only wish I could return my empty bottles for the discount.)"
"I was so impressed with cranberry pear balsamic that I ordered numerous other flavors to try. Can’t wait to sample all of them!"
"My one and only store visit was 2 years ago while on vacation in Saratoga Springs. Since then, I am a continued customer ordering all my oils and vinegars online from Saratoga Olive Oil website. Ordering is easy and all are shipped to me quickly. The packaging is always secure and the bottles arrive in perfect condition, so I feel confident when ordering online. I am always pleased with my selections of infused oils. However, as a suggestion, since I cannot visit your store to taste, I recommend including a sample of an oil or vinegar with your online orders that come from out-of-state buyers. It just may help me discover a new infusion I hadnt dreamed of trying and would buy additionally in the future. Just a thought...."
"The Saratoga crew is fabulous! I recently visited the store while in Saratoga, but have to order your products delivered to my home in Michigan. JB's presence in the store was a delight. Your packing and shipping crew are unbelievable! I hit "send" on my order in the morning, and had a "your order has shipped" memo within an hour, and tonight my dinner guests were treated to a perfect balsamic dressing on a salmon and citrus salad. You make me smile and keep me healthy!"
"Your oils and vinagers are excellent. However, you should be aware that styrofoam “popcorn” that you use in your packaging is banned in NY and in Maine. I will most probably shop in a local store until you become more environmentally aware."
Saratoga Olive Oil is rated 4.93 based on 238 reviews