Sassy Online Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Sassy Online have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.00%
Industry Average
love the designs however the printing quality could be improved for the price payed
- Anonymous
I got a gorgeous personalised phone case from here. Fab quality and great service for a reasonable price. Thank-you.
- Owen Vincent
this is now my 3rd time ordering from here and i honestly couldn't say a bad word about them. their cases are good quality and aren’t to overpriced! would defo recommend you to other people!
- Tayla Parris
A-

Delivery - Fast

89.29%
Industry Average
I’ve ordered a few cases from sassy and I love them and their delivery is great
- Chloe Morton
Slow delivery time, took 16 days. Great customer service. Great product.
- Hannah Brown
I’ve ordered 3 cases from them this last month all came without delivery time! One of them I put in the wrong phone size but they responded to me with minutes and gave me 50% off to order it again as it was personalised. I think this is excellent customer service and the quality of the cases are worth every penny.
- Elysha Prosser
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
It’s mid November and I placed my order in August, I’m still waiting for the refund of the items I did not receive. Absolute joke, I definitely would not recommend. Don’t care about how large or little I spent, it’s the principle 🤣😴
- Lucy Cooper
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY- THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY SEND YOU THE WRONG ITEM THEN DONT REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS, RECIEVED THE WRONG CASE 5 TIMES THEY ARE A SCAM!! EVEN THOUGH THEY AGREED TO A REFUND NO REPLY AND NO REFUND!!!
- Hannah
Absolutely horrible. My case doesn’t fit on my phone properly & the personalisation is very poor quality, I have asked for a refund and no one has replied to my email. Would never buy again
- Charlotte Fleming
73.47%
Industry Average
Very good quality & great service absolutely love it✨
- Izzy Rolls
I really love the case but the customer service communication could be improved. My tracking never updated and the case suddenly turned up and now I get emails 10 days later. The case wasn’t that well protected in the packaging so surprised it didn’t break but in terms of the case, the quality is really good.
- Ruby Sandell
Really nice customer service team who helped me with my order and the case was great quality!
- Kamryn Bailey