Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Tell us how Sassy Online made you happy
Great service!
I had no issues with my order and the case came efficiently and is high quality.
Loved the bracelet , different from any I have would definitely consider purchasing again from this site, also great customer service from the team xx
amazing quality
Love my Lidia x Sassy case. I did have the Shop app to receive tracking information but it didn’t say much, you could maybe give some more detail after purchase but overall really pleased. Thank you!
In love! Picture doesn’t do it justice it’s beautiful.
Sassy Online 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
I bought the pink Dior case for the iPhone 12 pro max. and let me tell you. this is scam lol. the case on the picture has details around the camera and looks good quality. mine looks like its from AliExpress. this is false advertising. I do not recommend buying from this website.
Soooo pretty and fits perfectly there was a very fast delivery as well
Had a couple of questions before I purchased and someone got back to me within a matter of minutes. So professional and so helpful xo
So so good quality it came so quick and it’s protected my phone so much best purchase!!💞
I recently ordered from her and I love my phone case! It is excellent quality and it came relatively quickly without me paying an extortionate amount for delivery. I ordered from the Lidia Bayliss Zillow collab and I love the design and colours! 🤍
very good service and beautiful stuff not to expensive and quick delivery very happy
Unfortunately I can’t say I had the best experience with Sassy Online, which is a shame because their phones cases are stunning! Sadly the case I ordered came in an awful state and what made it worse was that it didn’t even fit my phone! Left a bit disappointed if I’m being honest.
Phone cases are lovely! So many to choose from fits my phone so well, will be ordering more!!!
Amazing quality and really quick delivery time. Got the Dior case amazing love it xx
My order was delivered just over a week after purchasing. In love with my new case and it’s great quality!
Really good customer service and good quality phone cases.
Great authentic cases!! Delivery was quick!
Love buying my phone cases from sassy! They are so easy from ordering to delivery, and also very quick at delivering too considering circumstances x
Case is absolutely amazing and came very quickly. Such good quality defo recommend🤍
Sassy Online is rated 4.13 based on 419 reviews