Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Sassy Online 5 star review on 8th July 2020
megan erin
Sassy Online 5 star review on 25th June 2020
amelia burns
Ordered waited weeks for the case to come and they sent the wrong case to me ! When I finally got the one I ordered it was in the wrong colour now they won’t respond to emails! Disgusting company will never order from here again.
I’ve ordered a few cases from sassy and I love them and their delivery is great
Although it arrived in good condition, the delivery came extremely late. It was around 2-3 weeks after I ordered it before I received my parcel
OMG!! Do not order.

I’ve been waiting 2,5 weeks now and the customer service is shocking ! They promote 48hour delivery and I havnt received anything, customer service is so so slow and are not helpful at all !!!!! Do not purchase go somewhere else !
Really nice customer service team who helped me with my order and the case was great quality!
Really good phone case, I love it
I've been waiting for my order over 10 days and still not received it.
But quick at getting back on customer service
Slow delivery time, took 16 days. Great customer service. Great product.
Love my phone cases from here 😍😍 such amazing designs and the quality is unreal! Will definitely be buying more!
Amazing quality and very good service!
Absolutely horrible. My case doesn’t fit on my phone properly & the personalisation is very poor quality, I have asked for a refund and no one has replied to my email. Would never buy again
I’ve ordered 3 cases from them this last month all came without delivery time! One of them I put in the wrong phone size but they responded to me with minutes and gave me 50% off to order it again as it was personalised. I think this is excellent customer service and the quality of the cases are worth every penny.
Sassy Online 5 star review on 20th October 2020
It took over 2 weeks to receive my item. I got the dispatch email after I had received the item and it came the wrong colour. Not very happy at all and won’t order again
I buy all of my cases at Sassy online.
I have an iPhone 11 and can’t afford to keep buying new phones, hence why I came to these guys because their cases are amazing! Tough cases are the best, I have a personalised one at the moment and it is my favourite, I’m a travel agent and having a nice summery phone case will look amazing in my selfies when I finally get on the plane next year! I highly recommend the tough cases, 1000% worth the money, I have about 6 now! Honestly do not have a bad word to say about the cases and the service I’ve received!💗 treat yourself to one and you will not be disappointed 💗
Sassy Online 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Very good service, had a slight issue with receiving the wrong case but they sorted it out quickly!
Lovely case and quick service, would definitely but again.
The delivery took as it said online, the product came in perfect condition! This is my second time ordering from there and I love it!
Easy to get around lovely style and audience appropriate
Received my case so quickly!! The quality is perfect and the case overall is beautiful I would highly recommend! The colour is so vibrant! Love love love it!! X
LOVE my new phone !!! Ordering it was so easy and it was delivered so quickly and looks so fab !!! Can’t recommend enough
Sassy Online is rated 4.20 based on 305 reviews