Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Tell us how Sassy Online made you happy
Still hasn’t arrived ordered over a month ago, messaged them multiple times but no one is answering
Easy to purchase, and even easier to spend money ! Obsessed with all of the cases
I received the wrong order - I have contacted various customer help platforms and no one has responded to me at all- avoid at all costs
I love my phone case! It is comfortable & practical and I am confident that my phone will break if I drop it! I had some issues with the shipping, and tried to get hold of the company but couldn’t but it came the next day anyway!
Fabulous, good quality phone case, fast delivery and great customer service X
Excellent service! Really am in love with with my Dior phone case ❤️
Beautiful quality phone case but shipping took a long time and even after several attempts, I was still unable to get hold of anyone for customer service.
I liked the print of the case and the design, it didn’t take long to arrive either once I placed the order. Sassy provides some good discount codes which I was able to use with my order.
So professional and the items came so quick as well as the product being such good quality
I purchased a phone case for iPhone 11 Pro Max and did not even fit the phone properly even tho I brought the correct size. I have tried contacting the seller numerous times on every contact details I could and gotten no response from them. Very disappointed and would not recommend this seller at all.
Poor customer service/ communication. I tried to reach out several times by different means of communication regarding the status of my order but I received no answer. I do not recommend. I will have to try and get my money back now in some way seeing as they are not helping.
Beautiful products with amazing quality
Amazing quality phone case! Absolutely love it
Gorgeous ring and super fast delivery. Love the packaging and the Instagram page. Got exactly what I wanted and advertised....Love it! So many people have commented on it too.
I will not be using again. I ordered a product, received the wrong order. After a promise that you would send me the correct one. You just stopped responding to emails. Over a month later issue resolved only because my niece got involved and wrote a shocking review on Instagram I now have the correct product and 50% refund. Still no communication with however, or a sorry nothing. Shocking customer service. Would not recommend you to anyone
Very pleased with my phone case, fast delivery! Thank you!
Good strong cases ordered twice already love them def recommend them
The delivery time was quite quick, and the case is really beautiful just as seen in the website. The only thing I would improvise is tracking the order because there wasn’t a tracking number .
Product is exactly how it looks on the website, so nice quality and my package came quickly. Would reccommend.
Beautiful bracelet