Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Sassy Online 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Tarryn Attfield
Sassy Online 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Natasha Leighton
When my item arrived it was a very poor fit and doesn’t properly cover my phone. I am still waiting for Sassy Online to respond to my email to resolve.
Order took over a week to come. Not the best quality and the colours of the case I received are totally different to the picture!
Although it arrived in good condition, the delivery came extremely late. It was around 2-3 weeks after I ordered it before I received my parcel
It took over 2 weeks to receive my item. I got the dispatch email after I had received the item and it came the wrong colour. Not very happy at all and won’t order again
I didn’t receive any order updates until I asked? Customer service was quick to reply which is good but upset with how long and confusing the shipping has been.
Still not received phone case after 13 days
I placed an order and 3 out of for items I purchased arrived and the package arrived with a receipt that showed all my purchases and what should be in the package! One of the items wasn’t in the package! So I reached out via email! 3 days later I have not heard anything back so I write to them on Facebook and the prompt you get is someone will be in touch in 24hrs! So I waiting 72hrs and still no one came back to me so I sent a message on Instagram 24hrs later still no response! So I sent any other email still no response! Then 9 days later I get an email from an agen saying “hey, as advised, some items get dispatched separately. However all orders have been processed and you will receive very soon” first of all no one advised of of this no where on the order confirmation says orders maybe sent out separately. Also you website sayin 7-10 working days? Today is the 11th working day and I still haven’t got the item I am waiting for! Customer service is rubbish and you have to wait forever for a silly in apologetic reply! I will not be shopping with this company again!
Hiya I’m not really happy as I have not recieved my order it says that my address isn’t correct and that the post office have sent it back. I have had no correspondence from any one and I’m not really happy with the outcome as I don’t have my case
Thanks
Terrible customer service!!
Bought a phone case , waited a week for it to be delivered and they sent the wrong case ! Fuming .. contacted them via 3 different methods and no response at all not acceptable not happy that I now have the wrong case and no reply as to how to change there mistake disgusting
Sassy Online 2 star review on 6th July 2020
I was excited about this arriving, when it did it was awful. Nothing like the photo and a poor print job on a case. The price is way too high for something that came from China.

No customer service, no replied rectifying the issue. Avoid.
Still haven’t received it