Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Sassy Online 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Tarryn Attfield
Sassy Online 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Natasha Leighton
Ordered over a week ago and still no sign of my phone case.
Costumer service is the worst.
Won’t be buying anything ever again
What a waste of time
I placed an order that took over 2 weeks to come when the website states 48 hours first class Royal Mail delivery! After emailing several times and sending an Instagram DM, I received no reply. Then to top it off, when my order finally arrived, it was the wrong item! Looked nothing like the pictures... have since emailed and sent another DM and have received no reply. Will never be ordering from this site again, appalling customer service and are advertising false goods!
Lies upon Lies. Ordered a phone case and it apparently was shipped on Tuesday. On their website it states once dispatched it will arrive via Royal Mail 48hrs. However this is not the case. 3 days passed, and i emailed them and did not get a response. Couple days later, they sent another email saying that it will be dispatched again.The service they used does not allow you to track your parcel. It took forever for it to come. Once it did, the wrong item was sent. I emailed customer service several times and no reply. This is honestly a terrible company. Their customer service is non existence. They will happily take your money and not take responsibility for their error. Would advise anyone who is thinking of supporting and purchasing a case to not to.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY- THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY SEND YOU THE WRONG ITEM THEN DONT REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS, RECIEVED THE WRONG CASE 5 TIMES THEY ARE A SCAM!! EVEN THOUGH THEY AGREED TO A REFUND NO REPLY AND NO REFUND!!!
I still haven’t received my item, even though I order over 2 weeks ago, have emailed but no response?
Didn’t even get my order so not gonna write a good review never arrived and awful communication with customer service would never recommend to anyone
0/10
Honestly one of the worst companies, I’ve ordered twice from this company and both times I’ve had no correspondence. The first time my case didn’t turn up and I had to chase it & this time I’m still waiting for a response from them as they have sent me a phone case for the wrong model phone even though I have ordered the correct one. Really bad customer service & won’t be ordering again or paying my Klarna until this is sorted. Really really unhappy.
love the designs however the printing quality could be improved for the price payed
Still haven’t received order , it’s been nearly 3 weeks ! Very poor service .
Terrible experience, I have not received my order from the 2nd July of 1 phone case I have emailed them 5+ times wanting a refund and they have not got back to me, so don’t purchase from this company. They have awful customer survive!
The phone cases were good quality but didn’t fit the phone
Very good but no returns so if a mistake is made by the customer they cannot rectify this. I accidentally bought the wrong size and as you will not do returns this will stop me buying from here again
Amazing phone cases, always good quality and if I have any problem they are always willing to help. Xx
Ordered from sassy online and received the wrong phone case. Have tried to get in contact with customer services twice now and still have no reply.
Haven’t received my phone case I ordered on the 3rd have tried to email two times and dm on Instagram and no reply can I hear something back because I don’t know how to get in contact about it
Sassy Online is rated 4.07 based on 350 reviews