Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Sassy Online 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Tarryn Attfield
Sassy Online 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Natasha Leighton
Cases are absolutely amazing, stunning designs, personalised cases, not bulky, quick delivery and the best customer service ❤️
Love it stylish, and none else has one
The case is absolutely amazing ! The quality is amazing and very worth the price I wouldn’t want to order my cases from anywhere else but here ❤️
Item just as described, quick delivery
Love your phone cases!! Definitely wanting to purchase more from you! Such good quality for a great price!x
Unique and beautiful designs. Arrives quickly. Also great quality.
Came today, my granddaughter loves the phone case very well made thank you!!!
Love it! Super cute case, super strong - will defo protect my phone!!
Very good quality & great service absolutely love it✨
Sassy online purchases come very fast and in beautiful packaging. The phone cases are good quality and perfect printing. 10/10!
I have shopped here twice now and very impressed with my orders. The packaging is lovely and my order has came the same as the picture. Website has so many options to choose from. Would recommend
the best phone case ive ever had, sturdy but beautiful!
Pleased with my new phone case. Fits my IPHONE 11 perfect
really amazing quality of phone cases!! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a strong phone case that protects and is so stylish! I love it so much!! I will be buying more items from Sassy Online!
Love it! Good quality items
Alles super! Preis-Leistung ist top. Ich habe nichts auszusetzen. Werde mir noch weitere Handyhüllen bestellen
Love the design ! So cute. Bit fiddly to get on tho
I’ve ordered a few cases from sassy and I love them and their delivery is great
Really nice customer service team who helped me with my order and the case was great quality!
Really good phone case, I love it
Sassy Online is rated 4.08 based on 343 reviews