Saucey Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Saucey
Own Driver
"Saucey is an amazing adult beverage delivery service and recommend it to all. Perfect for that last minute party planning or even for big events, Saucey always has you covered. They have awesome perks for loyal customers and also the latest trends/styles in cocktails. You’ll be certain to find what you’re looking for. We love you Saucey team."
(San Diego) - Posted 1 month ago
"Saucy is great. The convenience of getting all the mixers and adult beverages I could get at the liquor store without the need to drive there and find parking is worth the few extra bucks. Try it and you’ll be hooked."
(Los Angeles) - Posted 1 month ago
"As a copywriter, I'm a sucker for Saucey's push notifications. They're brilliant, so bravo to that writer and strategist. As for the actual user experience, I couldn't be happier. My first couple orders didn't go smoothly, but I received a prompt refund and great customer service. Now, I'm happy to be a recurrent Saucey user, unafraid to receive a box of red wine in my slippers and pajamas. I love the branding, I love the service and I love being a shameless 20-something grandma."
(Chicago) - Posted 1 month ago
"Never going to the liquor store again!"
(Los Angeles) - Posted 1 month ago
"Pleasantly surprised by how quick my order arrived."
(Los Angeles) - Posted 1 month ago
"Don’t drink and drive to get more booze. Saucey cares."
"Muy bueno, bro!"