Saucey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saucey
Fast and convenient
(San Francisco) - Posted 8 months ago
Love this app. Saves you a trip and is super easy to use
(Los Angeles) - Posted 8 months ago
Love Saucey! They have a wide variety that seems to keep expanding! My order usually gets delivered in 15-30 mins! I just need them to expand to more cities for when I visit friends and family!
(Santa Clarita) - Posted 8 months ago
Good if you cant leave the house don’t have transportation very fast delivery too nice delivery drivers
(Culver City) - Posted 8 months ago
Saucey is an amazing adult beverage delivery service and recommend it to all. Perfect for that last minute party planning or even for big events, Saucey always has you covered. They have awesome perks for loyal customers and also the latest trends/styles in cocktails. You’ll be certain to find what you’re looking for. We love you Saucey team.
(San Diego) - Posted 11 months ago
Saucy is great. The convenience of getting all the mixers and adult beverages I could get at the liquor store without the need to drive there and find parking is worth the few extra bucks. Try it and you’ll be hooked.
(Los Angeles) - Posted 11 months ago
As a copywriter, I'm a sucker for Saucey's push notifications. They're brilliant, so bravo to that writer and strategist. As for the actual user experience, I couldn't be happier. My first couple orders didn't go smoothly, but I received a prompt refund and great customer service. Now, I'm happy to be a recurrent Saucey user, unafraid to receive a box of red wine in my slippers and pajamas. I love the branding, I love the service and I love being a shameless 20-something grandma.
(Chicago) - Posted 11 months ago
Never going to the liquor store again!
(Los Angeles) - Posted 11 months ago
Pleasantly surprised by how quick my order arrived.
(Los Angeles) - Posted 11 months ago
Don’t drink and drive to get more booze. Saucey cares.
Muy bueno, bro!