Save On Crafts Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Save On Crafts

How would you rate Save On Crafts ?

(optional)

"Buyer Beware!: They will send you an inferior product then insist that YOU pay the shipping to return it with the excuse that they "aren't in competition with other craft stores." Excuse me, but yes you are! And if I changed my mind then it would be my responsibility to send the return. But to send me something if such poor quality that's it's almost laughable and then tell me that it's MY responsibility to pay shipping (again!) to return it is a poor excuse for a business model. When the problem is on the supplier's end then it is the supplier's responsibility to make it right. Unless it's saveoncrafts. They just hang up on you. Apparently they don't take responsibility for their products."
Guest
"I ORDERED SOME BOTTLES FROM THEM ARAS 10 IN SILHOUETTE AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL..THE PRICE WAS GREAT TOO.."
Save On Crafts is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews