Save On Crafts Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Save On Crafts
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Save On Crafts made you happy

"They won't guarantee their product. I bought some mercury glass vases. Used them in their advertised way and the finished dissolved. When I asked to send them back for a refund they said they were used and if they can't resell it they won't return it even if defective."
Are you Save On Crafts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Buyer Beware!: They will send you an inferior product then insist that YOU pay the shipping to return it with the excuse that they "aren't in competition with other craft stores." Excuse me, but yes you are! And if I changed my mind then it would be my responsibility to send the return. But to send me something if such poor quality that's it's almost laughable and then tell me that it's MY responsibility to pay shipping (again!) to return it is a poor excuse for a business model. When the problem is on the supplier's end then it is the supplier's responsibility to make it right. Unless it's saveoncrafts. They just hang up on you. Apparently they don't take responsibility for their products."
Save On Crafts is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews