SDE online Reviews

of reviewers recommend SDE online

Tell us how SDE online made you happy
poor communications as they don't read emails
Ordered a weight training bench which arrived a few day early and really good quality, ordered weights which again were delivered early. We had some real problems with companies taking money and not delivering during lockdown but SDE has been great
I’d avoid at all costs. It will cost you.
If I could give zero stars I would.
Trying to get a refund for an item that I did not receive even though they say it was delivered. Customer service diabolical.
If delivery people leave stuff outside for all to see and not let you know the likelihood of it being there are pretty remote.
Continually received emails to say order delayed yet at the same time according to them it had been delivered.
I doubt I’ll see my money again.
SCAMMERS!! Been in touch with Action Fraud .Not received my item .Sent emails ,all automised.Do NOT buy from this seller!!
Brought a dog teepee from them.
The quality was terrible!
I contacted them to return it and they said I would have to pay to return even thought I paid for delivery as they feel there product is as described on Amazon.
Sorry I think I missed where the product said terrible cheap quality!!
Then they offer a partial refund then start ignoring my emails.
Criminals taking your hard earned money and giving you rubbish in return!!
I bought a new bike computer from them. When it arrived there were no instructions and the item was used. You could tell because the cable ties were cut (after they had been attached to the bike) and there was a foam strip missing. Also the screen had information on it whereas a new one would be blank. I e-mailed them and the reply was that the instructions were in an attachment which was not there. Second e-mail sent awaiting a reply. Will post the outcome , so watch this space!
Bought a bicycle basket from the company. It was painted white with emulsion!!
It smells of paint and the flakes were all over the packaging and now all over my kitchen.

The seller won't let us return this. What a scam!
I brought some think and didnt open it and it was to small and they wont accept it back and refund me i advice people to avoid this company
I was VERY concerned after reading such negative reviews on here.

Whilst my order Or a barbell was late it has been received and is exactly what I ordered.

Fully appreciate there have been issues for people but for me I’m pleased I've got what I wanted after being scared I’d been done.

Richie , Personal trainer Glasgow.
Bought some weights from SDE online as a seller on amazon. Purchased on the 8th, expected by the 21st. They didn’t come And I even waited 4 days beyond the original delivery date.

Every single time I tried to contact them, they would respond with the same copy paste email telling me to wait an additional 2 days. Instead of giving me a full refund, they said a replacement will be sent out to me but they have no track information, therefore anything sent “must be lost”. Personally I don’t think they dispatch anything, because I personally contacted the royal mail via someone I know and the claimed they did not recieve my item with the specified order number.

I have recieved three different emails claiming my replacement has been sent and that I should wait - with no indication when it will come. They stated the replacement would come on the 12th, although its the 26th - showing they don’t even read what they’re typing and copy paste a script. At this moment in time they won’t respond or issue me a refund.

My advice is to avoid this company at all costs as you won’t receive anything. They blame the royal mail for being slow with the covid outbreak - although it didn’t stop them from bringing other packages via other retailers.

Disgusting.
Same for me, ordered and paid, sent emails. With no response. Ordered and money was taken as a ‘donation’ so PayPal won’t refund.
I’m just giving you this review based on the fact I NEARLY ordered from this company But decided to Make sure all was legit ! Thank you everyone that WARN me against buying from this company hope you get a result soon
Liars, dont pay with PayPal either you wont get your money back.
Report them to action fraud which is what I have done the more people do it the easier it will be fro them to find a resolution.
KEEP AWAY I PROMISE YOU THEY ARE CONMEN AND SCUM ITS SIMPLE AS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND ANY GOOD REVIEWS ON HERE ARE FALSE
Have ordered a PS4 and obviously have received it. Sent many emails got no response. They just scam people.

Any information that I can get my money back!
Have ordered a PS4. Obviously haven't received it yet. They just scam people, sent many emails, got no response.

Any information that I can get my money back!
It's been 3 months and I still have not received any my item which was a ps4.
WARNING UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM SDE ONLINE YOU'LL NEVER SEE OR HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN .....THEY'RE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FRAUD SQUAD. KEEP AWAY
How do I get my refund
Never received ps4. Ignored all my emails. Luckily got money back from PayPal. Noticed you can't use PayPal on their site anymore. This tells you something. Total fraud AVOID!!!
SDE online is rated 1.89 based on 35 reviews