SDS Roofing Specialists Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SDS Roofing Specialists Ltd

How would you rate SDS Roofing Specialists Ltd ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SDS Roofing Specialists Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My cottage has just been re-roofed. SDS Roofing Services Ltd did a great job. Sam Skinner outlined everything that would be involved. A clear and precise quotation followed and there were no unwanted surprises later on. The job was well organized and a good result was achieved. Everyone was friendly and helpful. After completion the site was cleared away and left tidy. I recommend SDS to anyone who needs roof work."
SDS Roofing Specialists Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews