Sea Run Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sea Run Cases
Read Sea Run Cases Reviews

About Sea Run Cases:

Sea Run cases were born out of the need to protect the valuable fly fishing gear we all carry with us while traveling to and from the water, regardless of where that water may be. Whether your next fly fishing adventure is 20 miles from your doorstep, or 2000, our cases are built to get your gear there safely while giving you complete peace of mind.

info@searuncases.com

4515 South 16th Street, ,

Tell us how Sea Run Cases made you happy
John Won
The case is heavy-duty, but needs rings to attach a shoulder strap and ID tag. As is, not set up for hauling through an airport.
Amazing case. Bomb proof.
Good quality and great design. This thing is sturdy and I feel confident putting 3-4 rods in it for travel. Looking forward to using it soon . Tight lines 🎣
I've been fly fishing for years but it's only been few years since I started to travel to fly fish. There are so many cool places to go and so many different species out there. One thing I struggled with the most was packing my gear. It was awkward and cumbersome to put everything into a backpack/suitcase/pelican case etc. I couldn't find a good solution that would make my travel more convenient. Enter Sea Run Case. Pretty much solved my packing issue with one very cleverly made case. Built quality and material are premium. The fit and finish are excellent. Most importantly, functionality is amazing. Everything fits there. I have 3 rods, 3 reels, lines, and fly boxes. All my valuable gears are well protected and locked away. I am very happy with this purchase and if anyone is on the fence, I recommend going for it. You get what you pay for.
Sea Run Cases 5 star review on 6th September 2021 Sea Run Cases 5 star review on 6th September 2021 Sea Run Cases 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Hands down the highest quality travel case for your fly fishing gear. Perfect for destination trips!
This is the perfect case for anglers traveling with their gear. I've checked it with airlines, carried it on, and driven cross country with it in the bed of my truck. It keeps my gear perfectly organized and secure on and off the water!
Perfect case for travel. It's hard to find a travel worthy case that will protect thousands of dollars of rods and reels. This is it. Solid, multiple locks and more than adequate protection for your favorite rods.
Gave them as gifts, everybody seems happy!
Great cases , well designed and very tastefully maid. We bought the covers after checking the cases on our first airline trip. They are too nice to get scuffed up needlessly.
Great quality, design and functionality. Nothing close to this beautiful case on the market for traveling fly fishers
This case is beautiful and rugged. It is going to carry everything I need to go after multiple species with multiple rods/reels, lines, leaders, and tools on an off-the-beaten-path overseas trip this Spring. Could not be happier.
The case and customer service was wonderful
Excellent!