SelfCollect Reviews

of reviewers recommend SelfCollect
Telephone
Read SelfCollect Reviews
After my first request the quickness of sending the packet was awesome, I send it back with my collected sample and the result came back in tow weeks. the result was in line with my wife's result. my personal MD told me that there was not test for male and it was all visual, but Selfcollect has proved my MD wrong.
Ordered a kit and they shipped same day. Got the test 2 days later, sent the test back the next day and got results about a week after ordering. Very fast service. Would use again!
The process was simple and the staff are very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.
Took 3 weeks to get my results. I understand the lab gets backed up but I wasn’t notified of this until 2 weeks after you had my sample. It was in your hands for 3 whole weeks and there was no protocol for updating the status of my sample. You could have told me to go see a doctor. Do you not understand the psychological damage this causes your customers? It’s bad enough thinking you have something then you leave us all in the dark for weeks with nothing but a useless refund (which I couldn’t care less about). I couldn’t eat or sleep, I had a hard time performing at work and y’all just kept saying “sorry we can’t give you any information just keep waiting”. You understand technology exists? There is software to help you keep track of these things.
Thank you for your feedback. We do agree the delays were a very bad circumstance for all our customers. We did our best to communicate as quickly as we could with the information we were provided from our processing lab. The long backorder of necessary product to process the tests was a first we experienced in the 3 years since we have been operating. While we hope it does not happen again, we will do out best to handle more promptly in the future.
I have strong doubts about the accuracy of your oral HPV test on my sample The morphology of my lesion is 100 percent consistent with the rather distinctive oral HPV yet you showed Negative on all serotypes high and low risk. Along with the long delay and then your email about "product problems" with the assay, gives me like zero confidence. False negatives if anything, are even worse than false positives. Now I have to start over somewhere else because I don't believe your results. I hope like Hell I don't have HPV 16 but now I am still not sure. Disappointed.
Our apologies you have concerns about our testing but I am hoping I can perhaps provide more clarity. The delay in results was simply due to a backorder of product needed to process tests. This in no way impacted the accuracy of the results or the product itself. Oral HPV is usually not reflected in a persistent lesion you visually see in the oral cavity. The virus itself has no outward symptoms. The negative effects that could occur from oral HPV, especially HPV-16, would be cancerous changes in the oropharynx which is the base of the tongue and back of the throat. This area is not visible without a scope performed by a medical professional. Secondly, a tumor that could form due to a high risk HPV infection is often detected through a lump found in the neck, gross asymmetry of the tonsils, a swollen lymph node or jaw amongst other symptoms, but again usually not a lesion in the oral cavity. In general, it is estimated that under 10% of the US population is positive with an oral HPV infection. Of this 10%, approximately 1% has HPV-16. So in general, oral HPV is a rare infection and testing is very sensitive for detecting the virus, especially HPV-16. I hope this helps and please do not hesitate to reach out if we can further assist.
Fast and easy !!
Service is straight forward and delivers well. Pick the tests you need, send the sample and wait for results. The type of testing done is something that’s not currently offered in hospitals so it’s really great to have access to this. I use this to keep tabs on my health periodically. Highly recommended.
The process is easy and discreet. It is affordable and trustworthy. Results might take some time so don’t be in a big hurry. I was happy with the service.
Great site, and service.
I appreciate the self collect test except I really wish you include what type of Ureaplasma I tested for. There are different strains of this and yet the results do not say which it is. I have looked on the website trying to find contact information to ask anyone at your company for further information. If there is a number or an email I can reach out to, please let me know.
Fast, easy, and stress free
Great service! Fast results!
Even though my results were negative (which is a good thing!). I still was left with no additional information then what I started with. For example, Ph result could be offered as an option with the female discharge test.
Easy, private
It's a very good service, the results need to speed up a little bit.
Speedy. Professional.
The testing levels, especially for HPV is move advanced and go way beyond what is available in the local medical field. Sooo user friendly with tracking #'s and valuable support. Think, if the only disinfectant that kills HPV is not safe for electronic apparatus and mere skin contact can transmit it how about mammograms for instance. Thanks for the peace of mind.
good process to use. tracked very well and had results in the time expected.
Service was wick and easy and results were faster than expected
I got this email saying my order was complete and asking for a review 1 week ago. My sample was recovered 2 weeks ago. When I input my order number, I still get a message that my results are not ready. So... Don't use this garbage service. I will asking for my $150 back.
Hello - Our apologies your results are not yet complete. I do assure you we are a legit service and your results will be available to you as soon as they are complete. Please understand, sometimes testing needs to be repeated, verified or additional testing is required for various reasons. If you do have questions pertaining to the results status, you can reach out Customer Service team at 415-851-1960. We answer calls Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm PST. You can also email orders@selfcollect.com and we will look into your concerns immediately.
SelfCollect is rated 4.23 based on 35 reviews