SelfCollect Reviews

of reviewers recommend SelfCollect
Telephone
Read SelfCollect Reviews
The testing levels, especially for HPV is move advanced and go way beyond what is available in the local medical field. Sooo user friendly with tracking #'s and valuable support. Think, if the only disinfectant that kills HPV is not safe for electronic apparatus and mere skin contact can transmit it how about mammograms for instance. Thanks for the peace of mind.
good process to use. tracked very well and had results in the time expected.
Service was wick and easy and results were faster than expected
I got this email saying my order was complete and asking for a review 1 week ago. My sample was recovered 2 weeks ago. When I input my order number, I still get a message that my results are not ready. So... Don't use this garbage service. I will asking for my $150 back.
Hello - Our apologies your results are not yet complete. I do assure you we are a legit service and your results will be available to you as soon as they are complete. Please understand, sometimes testing needs to be repeated, verified or additional testing is required for various reasons. If you do have questions pertaining to the results status, you can reach out Customer Service team at 415-851-1960. We answer calls Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm PST. You can also email orders@selfcollect.com and we will look into your concerns immediately.
A great resource to use
Good experience. No comments
Easy to use directions and fast results.
Prompt. Professional. Easy to use. Glad to have used the service. And will use it again. Had a false positive oral result, and a false negative vaginal result, but all other tests were accurate and helpful with gathering the needed information to create a future sexual health plan.
Very helpful service with a smooth well informative process.
I have an std. I have positive for many years proven by multiple blood tests and symptoms. The SelfCollect tests came back negative. The Selfcollect tests should not be trusted and are a waste of money.
We apologize you were not happy with our service. Please note, blood tests are very different than our testing using DNA (Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing). If you have questions or concerns about your results, we are happy to connect you with a member of our medical team. Thank you.
Super easy process and love being able to do everything myself in privacy of my home.
The test was easy and confidential. Plus it was worth not having to talk to anyone about it (doctor or otherwise). The only thing I wish I knew more about was the lab accreditation
This is great feedback. Thank you!
Delays due to staffing problems and broken equipment delayed my treatment for four days! Unacceptable
We apologize for the delay in testing and therefore your treatment. Testing is usually out as promptly as possible, but sometimes we can experience delays at the testing level. We will do better to communicate any issues that may cause delays. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience.
It isn’t clear that genotyping for hpv is 40$. I thought the regular test was genotyped for the high strains and the 40$ was to add all the low risk ones. Maybe just rephrase it on your website. I am very satisfied with everything else.
Thank you for the feedback! We will take a look at how this is phrased on the website.
This was a very good experience. I was able to take the test in the privacy of my own home. The results came back quickly. I got the piece of mind I was looking for. I am very grateful to SelfCollect for their services and for understanding their clients.
Very simple and easy process to follow. Very fast turn around time. I live in the Yukon Territory in northern Canada and received and returned the samples with no issues Thank you
Fast service, accurate results, and just want I was looking for.
Awesome service!