Shade Station Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Shade Station

How would you rate Shade Station ?

"Don't order from this company if you are in Australia. I ordered Oakley Snow Goggles for my son's birthday as he was going on a snow boarding trip and paid an extra $30 AUD for speedy delivery and the goggles arrived 2 weeks after he was back home from his holiday!! The company claims the extremely slow delivery was because I gave a PO Box address, but I was never advised this wasn't acceptable, & was never contacted for an alternate address, which I could have easily provided. Even once I did give my street address it took another week to arrive!!! The only compensation they provided for their incompetance was a refund for the "speedy delivery"!!!"
"We bought Ferrari watch on November 6, according them delivery within 6-10 working days, still waiting and the only answer they give is tracking number which is for a whole month is "on route". First of all they advertise that they "shade station south africa""
"Excellent value, easy to use website and free next day delivery"
Shade Station is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!