Shoeaholics.com Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

Shoeaholics.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

90.00%
Industry Average
Ordered 2 pairs of trainers and then read the reviews 🙈 but they turned up on time....great price and service
- QPRSTU
The prices are unbelievably discounted, I’ve ordered numerous times and always received items (I mainly buy Kurt Geiger and Carvela leather boots/shoes of lovely quality).
- Anonymous
I personally have never had a problem with shoeaholics. Amazing prices! I have mainly purchased ugg boots and ugg slippers. Always been updated by Hermes once parcel has been delivered.
E

Delivery - Slow

46.67%
Industry Average
Don’t order!!! They use Hermes to fake deliver!! They go outside your address to prove they were there then fake a signature! Thus is what happened to me. I paid £60 for boots including a delivery charge. They won’t do a thing as they are in on the scam!! Don’t buy anything, you’ll never see your order or your money
- Anonymous
Obviously, the parcel was never left with anyone and i can only presume that it was stolen by the delivery driver (over £300 worth).
- Alex
F

Refunds - Difficult

34.04%
Industry Average
The company are really poor at refunding money back into your account. I sent a bag back to them at the end May and a phone call to them via Live Chat confirmed that it had been received on 6/6/20, yet still have not received the refund. I have emailed and called numerous times but it has still npt been refunded.
- D Lord
KURT GEIGER I THINK NOT. I ordered a pair of Kurt Geiger ankle boots what I have is a pair of shoezone boots for Kurt Geiger price. I can't believe it. Decided to see if anyboby else had this problem and I am startled at how bad the reviews are. Oh dear dear dear....I've been had. I was going to send back and ask for a refund but judging from all your responses I guess I should hang on to them so at least I have to show for the £52!
- Catherine James-oliver
They never returned to me with a resolution, never offered a refund, nothing.
- Alex
D
54.55%
Industry Average
Don’t shop with these at all costs they take the money for goods out of your bank account straight away and then no goods arrive ,after contacting them they said my order was cancelled by them due to no stock and that money is never taken until orders are despatched. That’s a total lie the money is taken straight away and when you try contact customer service you get no response
- Anonymous
I've tried calling the non existent customer service but just get an automated message telling you to use online form to which you get no reply.
- CS
Awful customer service, impossible to contact. I returned some shoes on 19 dec and have NOT received a refund. I think.the company is in trouble. The only thing working is the constant stream of marketing emails.