Shoeaholics.com Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Shoeaholics.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

81.82%
The price was £57.
- Lynn
The shoes were an absolute bargain price, they arrived in their original Carvela box and were wrapped in tissue paper and in perfect condition.
- Ang18
Ordered 2 pairs of trainers and then read the reviews 🙈 but they turned up on time....great price and service
- QPRSTU
E

Delivery - Slow

44.83%
Industry Average
Ordered a few pairs of shoes spent over £150 than I paid for premium fast delivery for the following day which was Saturday deliver therefore £8.
- Anonymous
Ordered two bags 19th Dec and paid extra for 24hr delivery but they still haven’t been dispatched from there warehouse. I’ve contacted them and been told 5 times they will investigate and get back to me . Still no one has with an up date and bags still not dispatched. Awful service Still awaiting customer service to reply and tell me where bags are and what’s happening 28th Dec
- SB
Don’t order!!! They use Hermes to fake deliver!! They go outside your address to prove they were there then fake a signature! Thus is what happened to me. I paid £60 for boots including a delivery charge. They won’t do a thing as they are in on the scam!! Don’t buy anything, you’ll never see your order or your money
F

Returns Process - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
Please note if you have bought off this site for an Xmas present their returns policy is still 14 days. There's no extension to return after this period for Xmas and no credit notes either.
- Anon
If they know I have returned the items, they should just refund me, their poor internal returns/warehousing processes are not my problem.
- Lara Bilton
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! There customer service is appalling and you will be waiting weeks and weeks on end if you return an item for a refund! The company are clearly holding onto customers funds during the covid lockdown.
- Anonymous
Since Tuesday I have been tracking down why the company only refunded me 2 of the 3 boots I returned via Hermes.
- A Buchan
Avoid avoid them. I did order 2 boots and I did received them but both of the a used worn out second hand boots! do not waste your time with this cowboys!!! I am waiting the refund lets see!!!
- AR
D
52.27%
- Anonymous
One to their customer service email and the other to their help desk.
- A Buchan
I contacted them seeing as there is no customer service phone number all you can do is pray you get someone helpful on their web chat.