Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
Spent a morning selecting three pairs of shoes, supposedly all in stock. Paid and order confirmed. By the end of the day had received three separate notifications telling me the shoes were no longer available. They are still being advertised in my size. Total waste of my time. Don’t bother with this company
Soo poor. I am still waiting for my refund. It has been more than 14 days still no response. Very frustrating. My order number is 501922198.
do not bother! the items advertised are not in stock ( more so the deals ) they will just cancel your order a week later, even though your item is still for sale (at a higher price now)
Second time size sent was incorrect despite the fact I confirmed sizes via life chat and received email with assurance I will receive correct one. Customer service doesn’t read emails, generic replies or lies about the things that are easy to check like availability of sizes! Shocking incompetence!
The company are really poor at refunding money back into your account. I sent a bag back to them at the end May and a phone call to them via Live Chat confirmed that it had been received on 6/6/20, yet still have not received the refund. I have emailed and called numerous times but it has still npt been refunded.
I am not going to lie I had a bad experience with Hermes in the past and I was a little bit worried that I will not receive my parcel and started reading the reviews and I said to myself to leave for another time or buy fro another store. However, I saw a few positive reviews and happy that I placed my order and yes the parcel has been delivered and I love them
Ordered 2 pairs of trainers and then read the reviews 🙈 but they turned up on time....great price and service
Don’t order!!! They use Hermes to fake deliver!! They go outside your address to prove they were there then fake a signature! Thus is what happened to me. I paid £60 for boots including a delivery charge. They won’t do a thing as they are in on the scam!! Don’t buy anything, you’ll never see your order or your money
Recently ordered ankle boots. Unfortunately too small. Ordered next size, sadly ordered two pairs by mistake. Can honestly say, all deliveries and collections by Hermes to and from the Isle of Wight were made by Hermes in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. Both refunds including postage were back in my account within a few days. Highly recommend Shoeaholics. Thank you.
Excellent company. I bought from them several years ago and had no issue. Having read some of the recent reviews I was a bit apprehensive however decided to go ahead and pay with PayPal. Anyway I placed two separate orders on the 28/2 and 29/2 for some Chie Mihara shoes which were 75% off. I received them on the 1/3 and 2/3, both deliveries from Hermes arrived as planned, one much earlier. But most importantly both pairs of shoes are perfect, they have never come out of the shoe box. I'm looking forward to wearing them. I have no experience of the returns process so I can't comment. Thank you Shoeaholics !
KURT GEIGER I THINK NOT. I ordered a pair of Kurt Geiger ankle boots what I have is a pair of shoezone boots for Kurt Geiger price. I can't believe it. Decided to see if anyboby else had this problem and I am startled at how bad the reviews are. Oh dear dear dear....I've been had. I was going to send back and ask for a refund but judging from all your responses I guess I should hang on to them so at least I have to show for the £52!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Even heavily discounted items are overpriced if you never receive them.

I ordered from them and they claim that the order was delivered to my neighbour (a house where my neighbour passed away over the summer and no one has moved in yet). Obviously, the parcel was never left with anyone and i can only presume that it was stolen by the delivery driver (over £300 worth).

When i raised it with Shoeaholics, they insisted that the parcel had been delivered and would begin an investigation. They never returned to me with a resolution, never offered a refund, nothing. They refuse to give you contact information for anyone in the company so you have no way of chasing anything up. Only a "live Chat" function where you get a different person each time, equally as unhelpful.

Honestly, learn from my £300 mistake. It's not worth it. I'm taking this up with my credit card company now to block the payment.
Omg

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from shoeaholics.

I returned a pair of kurt geiger boots as they didn't fit & they have refused to refund my money as they have claimed that they received an empty box? Basically calling me a thief!

There is no contact number & all correspondence has to be done through email , which is taking them days to reply.

I am still waiting for a resolution after 6 weeks

Please avoid this supplier !!
Avoid this supplier - they claim deliveries are “compliant” even though GPS is not to your address and “signature” fake - they then refuse compensation for “lost” items - save yourself lots of trouble and shop elsewhere!!
The prices are unbelievably discounted, I’ve ordered numerous times and always received items (I mainly buy Kurt Geiger and Carvela leather boots/shoes of lovely quality). It’s true that Hermes is a rubbish delivery service that fake a signature and leave on your doorstep, however my parcels have always arrived and often earlier than stated. Shoeaholics as a company are fantastic, you’d have a hard job scouring the sales to get these kind of prices for top brands.
I placed an order back in December which was never delivered . Their excuse is that it was delivered to a neighbor,who doesn’t even exist !!
Hermes on the other side blames Shoeaholics for a wrong address provided to them . Obviously both are suspicious , as there is not any proof of delivery .
Even if their failure to deliver ,they refuse to refund me.
Please be careful as it seems that it is a scam , never order anything from this company !! Share it with your friends and advise them not to do any purchase !!!
I have asked my bank to proceed with investigation and I would happily chase it legally !
Terrible company .....Returned order for a refund but they tell me they haven’t received it, even though Hermes insist that it has been delivered to them. From reading the other reviews this seems to be the way they operate.
How do I get my money back Hermes say they’ve delivered it shoeaholics say they’ve not!
Help!!!!!!
Do not trust. I ordered from Shoeaholics and never received my order, they stated they had sent it, they did no investigation. I have cctv evidence no one came to my property the date and time they said they delivered but they were not interested. Do not waste your money they cannot be trusted
The most awful company I have ever used. I placed an order way back in December, they’ve taken my money and I’m still waiting for my order. I’ve sent numerous emails, I’ve used resolver and absolutely nothing! NEVER would I order from this company again!!!!
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.11 based on 106 reviews