Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
I am not going to lie I had a bad experience with Hermes in the past and I was a little bit worried that I will not receive my parcel and started reading the reviews and I said to myself to leave for another time or buy fro another store. However, I saw a few positive reviews and happy that I placed my order and yes the parcel has been delivered and I love them
Ordered 2 pairs of trainers and then read the reviews 🙈 but they turned up on time....great price and service
Recently ordered ankle boots. Unfortunately too small. Ordered next size, sadly ordered two pairs by mistake. Can honestly say, all deliveries and collections by Hermes to and from the Isle of Wight were made by Hermes in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. Both refunds including postage were back in my account within a few days. Highly recommend Shoeaholics. Thank you.
Excellent company. I bought from them several years ago and had no issue. Having read some of the recent reviews I was a bit apprehensive however decided to go ahead and pay with PayPal. Anyway I placed two separate orders on the 28/2 and 29/2 for some Chie Mihara shoes which were 75% off. I received them on the 1/3 and 2/3, both deliveries from Hermes arrived as planned, one much earlier. But most importantly both pairs of shoes are perfect, they have never come out of the shoe box. I'm looking forward to wearing them. I have no experience of the returns process so I can't comment. Thank you Shoeaholics !
The prices are unbelievably discounted, I’ve ordered numerous times and always received items (I mainly buy Kurt Geiger and Carvela leather boots/shoes of lovely quality). It’s true that Hermes is a rubbish delivery service that fake a signature and leave on your doorstep, however my parcels have always arrived and often earlier than stated. Shoeaholics as a company are fantastic, you’d have a hard job scouring the sales to get these kind of prices for top brands.
Did my first order with shoeoholics and then read the reviews and was dreading if I would ever receive my trainers. Paid for standard delivery and crossed my fingers. I received an email to say dispatched for delivery and I received them 3 days later. Am super impressed and the trainers are absolutely stunning. Can’t fault a thing.
I placed two orders with Shoeaholics on my debit card and then saw all these negative reviews. I thought I'd lost my money, but decided to wait and see. Both orders arrived within a week and were completely as described! Maybe some customers have ha a legit bad experience, but I can't fault the service I've had.
I have purchased several pairs of Carvella shoes and ugg boots from this company and always received goods beautifully packed and always arrived on time. I cannot fault this company. Beautiful shoes worth every penny.
Have bought, kept and returned shoes.Found them an excellent Company to deal with and have received my refunds with days of being returned. Love shopaholics and have recommended them to many friends.
I personally have never had a problem with shoeaholics. Amazing prices! I have mainly purchased ugg boots and ugg slippers. Always been updated by Hermes once parcel has been delivered.
I have ordered numerous times from shoeaholic and never had a problem. Such amazing prices mainly ugg boots and slippers I have bought. Hermes always update me when delivered. I personally can not fault this company at all.
Just received my order of Rumba toe posters I am absolutely delighted with them, I’ve never had anything so soft and comfortable on my feet EVER, thank you for making my first ordering experience with you and your delivery service as smooth as possible I will recommend you at every opportunity I can
Thank you again.
I almost didn’t buy the trainers that I wanted reading this rewiews but I’m so pleased with my order! On time delivery, extra discount for new buyers, great quality! Totally recommend!
Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes!
Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended.
I have never had a problem with this company,anything I have ordered has came and in the timeframe given
I received my order on time, previously announced by a courier. I bought a pair of Kurt Geiger office women shoes and they look great. I will order again. Thank you!
It has many promotion codes which makes customers pretty cheerful, and also limited time for certain codes that makes us even more shoeaholic lol.
great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it
If you love shoes this is the site for you always fabulous shoes at very good prices
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.16 based on 102 reviews