Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
The company are really poor at refunding money back into your account. I sent a bag back to them at the end May and a phone call to them via Live Chat confirmed that it had been received on 6/6/20, yet still have not received the refund. I have emailed and called numerous times but it has still npt been refunded.
Don’t order!!! They use Hermes to fake deliver!! They go outside your address to prove they were there then fake a signature! Thus is what happened to me. I paid £60 for boots including a delivery charge. They won’t do a thing as they are in on the scam!! Don’t buy anything, you’ll never see your order or your money
KURT GEIGER I THINK NOT. I ordered a pair of Kurt Geiger ankle boots what I have is a pair of shoezone boots for Kurt Geiger price. I can't believe it. Decided to see if anyboby else had this problem and I am startled at how bad the reviews are. Oh dear dear dear....I've been had. I was going to send back and ask for a refund but judging from all your responses I guess I should hang on to them so at least I have to show for the £52!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Even heavily discounted items are overpriced if you never receive them.

I ordered from them and they claim that the order was delivered to my neighbour (a house where my neighbour passed away over the summer and no one has moved in yet). Obviously, the parcel was never left with anyone and i can only presume that it was stolen by the delivery driver (over £300 worth).

When i raised it with Shoeaholics, they insisted that the parcel had been delivered and would begin an investigation. They never returned to me with a resolution, never offered a refund, nothing. They refuse to give you contact information for anyone in the company so you have no way of chasing anything up. Only a "live Chat" function where you get a different person each time, equally as unhelpful.

Honestly, learn from my £300 mistake. It's not worth it. I'm taking this up with my credit card company now to block the payment.
Omg

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from shoeaholics.

I returned a pair of kurt geiger boots as they didn't fit & they have refused to refund my money as they have claimed that they received an empty box? Basically calling me a thief!

There is no contact number & all correspondence has to be done through email , which is taking them days to reply.

I am still waiting for a resolution after 6 weeks

Please avoid this supplier !!
Avoid this supplier - they claim deliveries are “compliant” even though GPS is not to your address and “signature” fake - they then refuse compensation for “lost” items - save yourself lots of trouble and shop elsewhere!!
I placed an order back in December which was never delivered . Their excuse is that it was delivered to a neighbor,who doesn’t even exist !!
Hermes on the other side blames Shoeaholics for a wrong address provided to them . Obviously both are suspicious , as there is not any proof of delivery .
Even if their failure to deliver ,they refuse to refund me.
Please be careful as it seems that it is a scam , never order anything from this company !! Share it with your friends and advise them not to do any purchase !!!
I have asked my bank to proceed with investigation and I would happily chase it legally !
Terrible company .....Returned order for a refund but they tell me they haven’t received it, even though Hermes insist that it has been delivered to them. From reading the other reviews this seems to be the way they operate.
How do I get my money back Hermes say they’ve delivered it shoeaholics say they’ve not!
Help!!!!!!
Do not trust. I ordered from Shoeaholics and never received my order, they stated they had sent it, they did no investigation. I have cctv evidence no one came to my property the date and time they said they delivered but they were not interested. Do not waste your money they cannot be trusted
The most awful company I have ever used. I placed an order way back in December, they’ve taken my money and I’m still waiting for my order. I’ve sent numerous emails, I’ve used resolver and absolutely nothing! NEVER would I order from this company again!!!!
Don’t shop with these at all costs they take the money for goods out of your bank account straight away and then no goods arrive ,after contacting them they said my order was cancelled by them due to no stock and that money is never taken until orders are despatched. That’s a total lie the money is taken straight away and when you try contact customer service you get no response
Read the bad reviews before you order from Shoeaholics... They deserve -0 stars😡!
2 weeks no goods yet money taken on day 1.

I ordered some boots and a handbag from Shoeaholics on 26.12.19, since then like other reviews I've heard nothing.

I have contacted Shoeaholics via the online form 3 times with no response.

The order on the website still shows as processing since I placed it.

I've tried calling the non existent customer service but just get an automated message telling you to use online form to which you get no reply.

I've sent emails... Again no reply.

I used the online chat, which has taken 2 days to get through to anyone, always too busy to take the call. All they can do is send customer service a message to cancel, but can't guarantee anything?!.

This is ridiculous, I no longer need the items as it's too late, I've had to purchase other items from another retailer for which I had updates and the items arrived on time!.

This will be my first and last order from Shoeaholics, my experience has been awful.

Now wheres my refund?... I've paid for items I don't have.

**** After attempting to contact them by all means possible for 2 weeks, today I get an email advising that both items were cancelled as both are out of stock!!!. A refund to be sent 🙄

Still no refund 12.1.20! 🙄) ****
Awful customer service, impossible to contact. I returned some shoes on 19 dec and have NOT received a refund. I think.the company is in trouble. The only thing working is the constant stream of marketing emails.
I placed an order, which arrived 1 day later than it should (not great problems there.
However, when i tried to return one pair of shoes and exchange them from a different size it took about 2 weeks, for them to "receive" the parcel, and after 2 more weeks there has been no resolution about a refund or exchange.

I would strongly NOT RECOMMEND this website.
ABSOLUTELY AWFULL EXPERIENCE!!! Ordered Christmas gifts for my family. They didn't arrive. No one informed me about it earlier so I ended up without gifts nor money. 2 weeks after purchase date, on 2nd January (!!) they cancelled my order due to items being out of stock!
Absolutely awful customer service skills! I would not advise anyone to order from this website.

I placed two orders (of the same item) one after the other. Both times my order was cancelled after about 4 days of them taking the payment. In both emails they stated that the item I ordered was out of stock when I ordered the item? Why would you take someone’s money knowing the item was in stock.

I actually received an email regarding the second attempt of reordering today. I then decided to speak to someone on their website live chat regarding this who said that the item was out of stock and is now back in stock and that their stock is checked every 24hrs? Which is obviously a load of rubbish. They offered me no solution no chance to keep my order and send it out today. No compensation, and to top it off the agent I was speaking to ended the live chat abruptly.

Complete shambles!
SCAM COMPANY
AVOID AVOID AVOID
I have fallen victim to scam by this website , no tracking for my reference numbers, no response from them to my requests for update my account with them says I have no orders with them - I actually have two separate orders !!!!
Beware
Placed an order no notification. Live chat with Nancy clearly too busy for my issues then said would be delivered Monday. However nothing pending and confirmation number doesn’t exist. They clearly have their goals to be online high end retailer ....million miles away from their customer service aspect. Not sure the footwear even available on their website. BEWARE. 😡 filling in the online survey wouldn’t let me put in zero with 1 being poor. Way below that.
Lost one parcel worth £98 - Royal Mail tracking shows that the parcel was delivered to their warehouse and now they say they will “investigate” and ended the chat. Another parcel posted at the same time was received and they have refunded £47.20 rather than £59!! The refund email states £59 but my bank account shows different! Not worth the stress and energy constantly trying to chase them up. I will not rest until I have my refund but the online chat is useless and no phone number!!!
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.16 based on 102 reviews