Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
Recently ordered ankle boots. Unfortunately too small. Ordered next size, sadly ordered two pairs by mistake. Can honestly say, all deliveries and collections by Hermes to and from the Isle of Wight were made by Hermes in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. Both refunds including postage were back in my account within a few days. Highly recommend Shoeaholics. Thank you.
The most awful company I have ever used. I placed an order way back in December, they’ve taken my money and I’m still waiting for my order. I’ve sent numerous emails, I’ve used resolver and absolutely nothing! NEVER would I order from this company again!!!!
Shoes returned, received acknowledgement email but no refund. No response to email and live chat lasted almost an hour with 5/6 minutes to answer each message. Refused to give a phone number or for me to speak to a manager then cut me off- how convenient. AVOID THIS COMPANY! I would never shop here again, not worth the hassle at all
Love Shoeholics and have been a customer for some time but unfortunately they are let down by Hermes. I bought three pairs of boots this week and Hermes said that they had tried to deliver on 3 days. Someone was in each time, as were the neighbours which is my alternative delivery address. They did not try to deliver at all. I have messaged Shoeholics but have not received a response. I have missed out on the good deals and paid three lots of delivery costs. Will return if they use a different delivery service.
Excellent company. I bought from them several years ago and had no issue. Having read some of the recent reviews I was a bit apprehensive however decided to go ahead and pay with PayPal. Anyway I placed two separate orders on the 28/2 and 29/2 for some Chie Mihara shoes which were 75% off. I received them on the 1/3 and 2/3, both deliveries from Hermes arrived as planned, one much earlier. But most importantly both pairs of shoes are perfect, they have never come out of the shoe box. I'm looking forward to wearing them. I have no experience of the returns process so I can't comment. Thank you Shoeaholics !
KURT GEIGER I THINK NOT. I ordered a pair of Kurt Geiger ankle boots what I have is a pair of shoezone boots for Kurt Geiger price. I can't believe it. Decided to see if anyboby else had this problem and I am startled at how bad the reviews are. Oh dear dear dear....I've been had. I was going to send back and ask for a refund but judging from all your responses I guess I should hang on to them so at least I have to show for the £52!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Even heavily discounted items are overpriced if you never receive them.

I ordered from them and they claim that the order was delivered to my neighbour (a house where my neighbour passed away over the summer and no one has moved in yet). Obviously, the parcel was never left with anyone and i can only presume that it was stolen by the delivery driver (over £300 worth).

When i raised it with Shoeaholics, they insisted that the parcel had been delivered and would begin an investigation. They never returned to me with a resolution, never offered a refund, nothing. They refuse to give you contact information for anyone in the company so you have no way of chasing anything up. Only a "live Chat" function where you get a different person each time, equally as unhelpful.

Honestly, learn from my £300 mistake. It's not worth it. I'm taking this up with my credit card company now to block the payment.
Don’t shop with these at all costs they take the money for goods out of your bank account straight away and then no goods arrive ,after contacting them they said my order was cancelled by them due to no stock and that money is never taken until orders are despatched. That’s a total lie the money is taken straight away and when you try contact customer service you get no response
I placed two orders with Shoeaholics on my debit card and then saw all these negative reviews. I thought I'd lost my money, but decided to wait and see. Both orders arrived within a week and were completely as described! Maybe some customers have ha a legit bad experience, but I can't fault the service I've had.
ABSOLUTELY AWFULL EXPERIENCE!!! Ordered Christmas gifts for my family. They didn't arrive. No one informed me about it earlier so I ended up without gifts nor money. 2 weeks after purchase date, on 2nd January (!!) they cancelled my order due to items being out of stock!
Lost one parcel worth £98 - Royal Mail tracking shows that the parcel was delivered to their warehouse and now they say they will “investigate” and ended the chat. Another parcel posted at the same time was received and they have refunded £47.20 rather than £59!! The refund email states £59 but my bank account shows different! Not worth the stress and energy constantly trying to chase them up. I will not rest until I have my refund but the online chat is useless and no phone number!!!
My trainers arrived and the box was selotaped together they had blatently been worn with black scuffs and the sole was scuffed and labels missing i contacted customer service and because i needed the trainers that day i could not return them and asked for a partial refund which was rejected i would not recommend anyone to buy from this sight unless you want to pay loads of money for a second hand pair of trainers
WOULD DEFINITELY NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY !!! Order never arrived but money has been debited from my bank. According to Hermes order was delayed, date was 27 July. 1 week later still delayed !! Customer service is absolutely appalling!! Wish I had read previous reviews before using this company as seems its not the first time this has happened !!! Not able to get a contact number to call, only live chat and that was unbelievable!! I eventually received my refund after I bombarded them every day on live chat till they eventually refunded my money!! WOULD DEFINITELY NOT ADVISE SHOPPING FROM THIS BUNCH OF CHANCERS !!!!!!
Very bad experience, recieved twice a size smaller shoes than ordered. Placed order with size 38/UK5 and recieved 37/UK4, ok it could be mistake once but sent the wrong size back and ordered same shoes again in 38, arrived again 37! Now thats a bad joke. Sent them back immediately too. Bad customers service too, not realy helpful.
I bought an ugg by the first time on Shoeaholics and works very well. Unfortunatelly, when I bought my second ugg it did not fit mecand I've decided to sent it back following the Refund Policy! It was sent through Royal Mail in 03.01.18 and no one answer my questions through email and the customer telephone number is saying tha The Office is "Closed" in the during a regular week work day!
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.16 based on 102 reviews