Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
I have used shoeaholics on about 7 different occasions and always had good service and bought lovely brands e.g. carvela, Ted baker, Calvin Klein. I had two seperate orders over Christmas, during this time I stumbled upon all the bad reviews. I was really concerned after reading the reviews that I would not receive my items especially after not receiving a dispatch email straight away. I contacted the customer service via Facebook and Instagram and had responses with in a couple of hours. My shoes arrived a few days late but other than that I have not had any faults with this company.
I read other peoples reviews AFTER placing my order a week ago and suddenly wished I hadn’t ordered BUT my experience was actually really positive. They were late to despatch my order but when I got through to them on chat (I agree with others it can take a long time to get through at the moment) they apologised and explained that there are delays due to such a high volume of orders/Christmas etc. I explained how I needed the order to arrive within the original time frame given and Nancy on live chat went above and beyond to make sure they upgraded my delivery and got it to me on time. I received my order yesterday and they are perfect! Giving 4 stars not 5 as they are hard to get hold of and I think they should make it known they are experiencing delays on their website so people can chose whether or not to place an order with this in mind. Maybe next Christmas they will be more prepared for a greater demand. Overall my experience was positive though!
Great items and great prices when they have an offer on. The only downside is the expensive delivery!
I love this website and have managed to get so many bargains. Especially when the shoes are still full price on other websites.
I would say that their only downfall is how long they take to process returns. I wouldn't request an exchange of an item because you can wait weeks for the replacement to get to you. You're better off putting another order in and sending the original back as a return. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
POSITIVE : Cheap delivery of using Doodle. Quick delivery. Items looks well packaged, too early to comment on quality.

NEGATIVE : I bought 2 pairs of shoes which were on offer, when they delivered they made a mistake and only sent one, and refunded the pair they didn't send. No contact made to apologize, just a PayPal partial refund, so I called them up, the CS agent said item out of stock, while I can see the stock available online.
I was not convinced they were out of stock, so I did another order a day after, and a couple of days later I got my item through post. So I was out of pocket for the 2nd delivery charge, although contacted them with the information they just said "it's how it is", no apology for selling when no stock, or refund or even offer of refund for postage.
Bargain boots and speedy delivery. Only their systems and communications are lagging.
Good prices