Shoplifo Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Shoplifo

Tell us how Shoplifo made you happy

Over 7 Days
Under an hour
"I ordered pair of shoes two monthes ago and I didn'T recieve them. By contacting them after one month, the customer service couldn't provide any solution, replacement, or refunding."
Are you Shoplifo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a phone case in early August. Waited for a month then item was delivered to wrong address in another state. Told me they would send out another immediately. I was fine with this because things happen. But here I am in Oct and I’ve had no update, no refund and no phone case! Very very unhappy with this company!"
"Reported fault on delivery. Rapid response. Replacement item dispatched. Arrived. Excellent service Excellent outcome"
"I very much appreciated the quick response when my wallet was delivered to the wrong state. Replacement wallet was sent right out & delivered in an expedient manner. Very pleased with the wallet."
"There was a problem with my order, I advised them on Friday evening and my phone covers arrived on Monday afternoon. I cannot believe how quickly the problem was resolved. Their customer service is second to none. Thank you so much ☺️ I don’t know how it was delivered as I was not in when it arrived."
"I ordered a phone case on 13th August. It is now 1st September and no sign of it. After I complained and asked for a refund and cancel the order. I received an email saying it was not possible to cancel even though they had not yet despatched it and they directed me to their delivery terms which were ridiculous. It said it could take up to 40 !! working days ! which means it could take until second week in October before it arrives. I told them I could get one from Amazon with next day delivery. I then received an email on 21st August saying it had been despatched. In addition to this their tracking system does not work. So where the hell is it ?? If you live in UK - PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY WITH A BARGE POLE"
"Unexpectedly quick delivery, again thank you"
"Excellent product"
"service was fantastic and prompt. lost package was reshipped at no additional expense to me. follow up and response was great."
"The phone wallet is made from excellent materials and several people have asked me where I got it. The company was quick to address my concern about the delivery of my case and I received it the very next day!! 🥰"
"Unparalleled customer service with reshipment when originally sent to incorrectl address."
"I had a problem with delivery NOT SHOPLIFOS fault. It was the USPS fault yet Shoplifo got the product redelivered, with no cost to me. Service that is lacking this day and time. I really appreciate their effort."
"Easy on line company I've purchase from and email contacts immediately answered. The product purchased was as advertised and i would easily recommend them to friends.I am a satisfied senior citizen in North Carolina. nior citizen."
"Thanks again !!! For getting the cap to me, it was in great shape and the price was perfect !!!"
"Had a problem with Postal delivery. They were in constant communications. Received product and it was just as ordered."
"I was very satisfied with Shoplifo. The delivery was quite timely and the product was great!"
"Placed order on May 26, 2019. Received tracking information that package arrived in San Francisco, CA, on June 2, 2019. That is the last update. Today is July 10, 2019 and I haven't received my order. I demanded a refund and Shoplifo will not comply. I'll never do business with them again. BUYER BEWARE!"
"I had to wait for a while (24 days) before receiving my shoes, but everything is OK!"
"Great customer service. Took awhile to receive but everything was in great condition. Thank you"
"I received the patriotic baseball cap yesterday & I absolutely love it. The delivery was very fast too."
Shoplifo is rated 3.32 based on 73 reviews