Shoplifo Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Shoplifo

Tell us how Shoplifo made you happy

Over a month
"commande bien arrivé, ne pas êtres pressé et inquiet car aucune news a part le mail de la validation de commande. Le produit est correct venant de chine.(une boite pour les chaussures aurait été parfaite,bientôt peut être)"
Are you Shoplifo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service. Helping and thinking along the way everybody should!"
"Ordered 4 pairs of shoes. The fit is great. Took awhile to get the order but I will order from here again soon."
"shoes arrived wrapped in duct tape, poor shipping methods other than the poor shipping the shoes were fine. Take the time to find a box for proper shipping."
"They are just thieves - steal money. Shipments are empty bags filled with papers and dirt - missing shoes. They take no responsibility"
"Everything’s fine, order arrived well but one missing pair was missing but after having mail correspondence the missing one has been sent very fast and free of charge. The help in this case was very good and satisfied."
"Well worth the wait for my shoes. Arrived in factory condition they fit perfectly. I'd go to them again."
"Satisfait, malgré petite erreur de ma part en premier lors de la commande, rectification demandée et acceptée, livraison reçue en deux fois due à une incompréhension, mais finalement respectée. Bravo pour le serieux"
"very disappointing in my order. They sent the wrong colors and they didn't care much about replacing my order. They took days to respond back and when they did they were not helpful at all."
"Very painful to work with... they don't take any responsibility if the shipment gets lost or extreme delays. Also all goods are shipped from CHINA... minimum shipping time is a month."
"Great service & products. Quick delivery."
"This company is created to stole your money, be aware that I call them and send multiple emails bc order wasn't right and I want it to cancel or change the order. They don't even care."
"Yes I am very very HAPPY"
"After order expects to wait 2 weeks for them to process your order. Then it gets send from China!!!"
"My package was delivered to the wrong mailbox and Thea at Shoplifo responded immediately and helped me track it down. I really like my new shoes too. Very comfortable and lots of compliments."
"scump company Do Not buy."
"Ware (Schuhe) wurde innerhalb von 10 Tagen geliefert. Die Ware ist jedoch absolut billigster China-Mist und war somit viel zu teuer. Die Schuhe sehen gut aus, haben jedoch eine hauchdünne Kunststoffsohle, so daß man jedes Steinchen spürt. Des Weiteren Stinken die Schuhe furchtbar nach Chemie und dürften anhand der Qualität zu urteilen keine Woche halten. Definitiv mein erster und letzter Kauf bei diesem Shop!!"
"This was a great gift."
"I ordered shoes on March 15 and I received it very quickly at home in France, very beautiful object, which makes me happy, safe society fast and efficient thank you very much André"
Shoplifo is rated 3.00 based on 52 reviews