www.shoptora.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.shoptora.co.uk

Tell us how www.shoptora.co.uk made you happy
ordered a shed on 23/10/19 never got it and cant a refund they just ignore all emails they should not be trading .
NOT USE AT ALLL
Scam. Money robbing scum.
Do not use this company!!! Zero stars!!!
I ordered apple ear phones, then they told me there would be a delay but they would extend warranty by 6 months as compensation.
4 month later still no ear phones, I contacted them many many many with someone called Alexandra, they told me to wait.
To cut a long story short, eventually promised a refund, nothing, I chased many many many times. The the last communication was asking my to check my bank! They could not give info of refund.
Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not use this company! If I could score zero stars I would.

I ordered a oral b toothbrush, then they told me there would be a delay but they would extend warranty by 6 months as compensation.

4 month later still no toothbrush, I contacted them, they ask I wait a couple more weeks.

To cut a long story short, eventually promised a refund, nothing, then the last commute location asking md to check my bank! They could not give info of refund.

Avoid at all costs.
I got scammed by this company before Christmas ordered a Dyson hair dryer never got it I have reported to actin fraud and citizens advice. I was lucky I paid with my credit card and got all my money refunded back. Please do not use them as you will never get your goods or money back from them.
Ordered an Amazon Firestick in November and it was allegedly lost in the post. They claimed to be sending me another, but that never arrived either. They have now stopped replying to my e-mails. Thankfully my credit card company have refunded my payment and I guess will pursue them directly. Swerve this company.....
Ordered a soundbar on 25/10/2019 was told due to high demand for this item it would be 15 to 20 days before the soundbar would be sent almost 4 months later still no soundbar only excuses as to why.
Not sure now if soundbar will ever arrive but live in hope it might one day would not recommend to anyone .
Scam, take your money and no product!!
What a bunch of scammers. Turns out they have none of the products they display and thrive only by profiting on those unfortunate enough not to claim back any monies spent such as the elderly etc.
After my experience with these SCAMMERS I hope they all caught Wuhan Flu and die a painful death. Same story as everyone else, I had to perform a chargeback.
These are just a rogue company and should never be allowed to trade. My experience is exactly the same as every other review and can’t understand why they are being allowed to carry on trading.
Same group of companies as 'Cartbright'
Ordered item 11 November 2019. Received email stating that there would be a delay 15 to 20 days. Now 30 January 2020 - still no goods and no sign of a refund requested 12 December 2019.
How are these scammers allowed to get away with it????
All reviews are true - ordered an iron in November to be told it is out of stock but expected new stock in 20 days...then got a tracking number - ofcourse tracking didn't exist - told me parcel lost... item never sent...3 months later can ask for refund, all agreed...one month later still no money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Guess people get paid to respond to emails, but they don't have any stock!
Do not use under any circumstances.. ordered electric scooter for my grandson for xmas beginning of November.. took the money straight away .. numerous emails.. no response.. no scooter.. no refund.. no explanation .. needless to say grandson in tears xmas morning.. absolute scum.. every review is the the same.. God the money have taken from hard working people who want to buy for their loved ones n nothing is ever delivered!!!
Absolute joke of a scam company. Trust pilot is worthless as they couldn’t care less.
A complete scam company don’t order anything you will not get it nor a refund!!
Ordered Firestick in October 2019, haven't received or a refund and don't get replies to emails. This is a scam company also known as Shopora or Cartbright.
Why are this company being allowed to trade and advertise when all they are doing is taking people’s money and not supplying any goods, their reviews are all taken down on trustpilot and everywhere else it is the same story, money taken and nothing forthcoming, a total scam company, full of the most pathetic lies, I have reported this company like everyone else should to “ctsi”
Shopra

A scam company, ordered item on 20th November, took money on 21st November including exchange rate costs ,received email item will dispatched within 5-7days, then all of a sudden they said due to a number of customers ordering the same item it will take upto 17-20 days, obviously I assumed all was good, after 20 days had past no item, I emailed them asking for the item or refund GUESS WHAT NO RESPONSE.
Phoned my bank on 27th December 2019 explaining what has happened and I am glad to say my bank is refunding me the full costs.

PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY ITS A SCAM there website is still up as of 27th December, but then they will take it down and put it back up like a yo-yo. If you have already purchased and are having the same trouble as other customers please phone your bank to see if you can get some of your money back.
www.shoptora.co.uk is rated 1.02 based on 124 reviews